Gifox is a beautifully designed and masterfully crafted app that records your screen into animated GIFs – the great alternative between static images and full-size videos. It's your best companion for:
- Micro-screencasts and product demos
- Animated instructions and bug reporting
- Selective on-screen video capturing
Gifox introduces a completely new way of continuous screen capturing with window selection mode – you select a window and Gifox precisely records it even when it's moved or covered up by other windows. Free selection mode is also there for you – fast-select any area on the screen and hit record, like you used with the standard grab app / Cmd+Shift+4 command.
- Pixel-sharp selection with accurate margins
- Only selected window without any overlaps
- With or without window shadow
- With or without desktop background
- Lockable aspect for fast selection restore
A set of capturing options accessible via preferences window let you explicitly control the recording and output.
- Record fps
- Playback fps
- Repeat count and pause
- Mouse cursor
- Mouse and keyboard interactions
- Window shadow
- Desktop background
Advanced compression options provide complete control over the output quality and file size.
- Palette generation
Built-in editor provides the essential tools for fine-tuning your captured graphics and re-exporting them with different compression settings.
Open up Gifox in any selection mode using preconfigured global shortcuts or customize them in preferences.
- Cmd+Shift+6 initiates free selection mode recording
- Cmd+Shift+7 initiates window mode recording
- Space/Cmd+Esc starts and stops current recording
- Cmd+A/D selects full screen and clears the selection
- Arrows+Cmd/Shift resizes and moves the selection
Easily share your recordings with built-in Dropbox, Google Drive and Imgur integrations. GIFs can be copied or drag-and-dropped directly into other apps straight from the status bar! Support for more great services is underway, but we want to know what integrations would be most useful for you – let us know using the in-app feedback form or contacts on our website.
Patch update to address a few issues with the previous release. As always, you can stay up-to-date with the latest development progress at @gifoxapp on Twitter.
- Better dark mode support in preferences, welcome and licensing windows.
- New and improved screen recording permission validation.
- Closing configuration popover in editor would cause a crash on macOS Catalina.
- Show correct composition height in editor configuration summary.
- Keyboard interactions wouldn't be tracked without manually adding Gifox to system accessibility privacy settings on macOS Catalina.
- Interactive Works LTD
- 34.4 MB
macOS 10.12 o versioni più recenti, 64-bit processor
- Copyright © InteractiveWorks. All rights reserved.
- Acquisti in-app
- Gifox 2 Pro 16,99 €
- Gifox 2 Pro Upgrade 10,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.