Gladys is a drag-and-drop shelf that holds things you want to set aside, such as links, text snippets, map locations, contacts, images, photos, emails, messages and much more (even if the application that the information came from is removed)
It works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, and helps keep you focused by letting you quickly set something aside, without having to consider where it needs to be dropped, or having to constantly switch between apps.
• Works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, but also provides an extension for apps that don't yet support it, as well as the ability to paste items to & from the clipboard.
• Quickly search for items inside the app or via Spotlight. Access your top items from the home screen / Today widget, your Apple Watch, and even iMessage.
• Annotate items with notes, custom titles, and tag items with labels that allow you to easily categorise, browse, and sort your collection.
• Take your collection with you on your iPhone, and keep it updated by turning on automatic iCloud syncing.
• Invite friends to keep items from your own collection in their own collections, and, if you give permission, even collaboratively annotate and edit them.
• Import/export/merge collection archives simply by dragging.
• Ideal for bookmarking between apps: For example you can quickly return to dropped email items by selecting 'Open' in their info view, quickly share links between different browsers, or use Siri shortcuts to copy often-used items to and from your clipboard.
• Experienced users can get details on dropped items and extract or modify specific data components (e.g. extract the URL of an image link, instead of the whole item, add a new image, or edit the title).
• Power users can use Gladys' data mirroring to view/edit items in-place from other apps, as well as exporting all items in a ZIP file for sharing.
• Technical users can inspect binary data using the in-built hex viewer, download items pointed to by web links, and even archive web pages.
• Contains no analytics, ratings prompts, or noise.
• Minor optimisations and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Ottima, da avere sia su ipad che iphone
Yoink è una buona app, ma Gladys la supera veramente e con un euro (al momento in cui scrivo)hai le piene funzionalità . Che sono 100 volte di più di quelle di Yoink, potete incollare immagini , links, testi, da qualunque apps o sito web o documento e avere tutto sempre a disposizione, da includere in altre apps o nei vostri documenti o lavori. Complimenti a Paul lo sviluppatore
Tutti incensano Yoink, ma questa la batte 100 a 0. Costa meno, sincronizza iOS e Mac (mentre Yoink non lo fa) ed è molto più maneggevole in generale. Complimenti allo sviluppatore.
Gladys é un’ottima app la uso su iPad Pro e la possibilità di aggiungere i tag è davvero comodo.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pavlos Tsochantaris
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2017-2021 Paul Tsochantaris
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Items 1,09 €
- Blush Tip 2,29 €
- Smile Tip 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.