--[ Winner of MacStories Selects 2018. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes including custom fonts
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com
We'll get to you right away. :)
[ To Do List | Task Manager | Reminders | To-Do Checklist | Project Manager | Planner | Lists with Calendar ]
Bug fixes and improvements. :)
## New Quick Actions
Automatic selection on prompt for tagging and lists has been added. Choose 'Prompt: Tags (Switch/Add)' Quick Action and it'll show you just the tags you set on the list you're at. 'Prompt: Lists' Quick Action will show you filtered lists to choose from.
## 3-Column Layout comes back to iPad
You can tap the button to open 3-column layout on the iPad. You can tap it back to go back whenever you want.
## Better Share Sheet
Share sheet has been remade to bring some more options while adding from other apps.
## Other improvements
- Spotlight search added. Tasks can be searched and be opened directly from spotlight. You can turn it off inside default 'Settings app - GoodTask - Siri & Search - Show Content in Search' if you want.
- 'Settings - General - Context Menu' gets options to hide specific actions
- Basic analytics tool has been added (Can opt-out inside Settings - Advanced)
- Templates: Relative time adjusted
- Touch on week/month calendar doesn't select date when swiping
& bug fixes and improvements
Hope you enjoy the update. Visit GoodTask forum and check out YouTube videos for more details. Get it done with GoodTask. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but pricy!
Application looks good but not that different from 2. It misses the font size setting. Also, a bit expensive when considering 12 euros are for 12 months. Suggest to lower prices and add one lifetime option.
App abbastanza semplice, come un’estensione dell’app promemoria in pratica. Mi stavo trovando benino, niente di eclatante o che mi cambiasse la vita, fino a quando mi è stato chiesto l’abbonamento, non tipo una versione premium con funzioni extra, ma proprio per usare l’app anche per le funzioni base, assurdo. A quel punto ho dovuto scegliere: pagare un abbonamento per continuare ad usare un’app tutto sommato non così fondamentale o farne tranquillamente a meno come ho fatto fino ad oggi e magari trovarne una migliore e non a pagamento?
La scelta è stata scontata, app eliminata all’istante.
Come fa un’app del genere ad avere una buona valutazione? Non capisco. Non ho promemoria su iCloud e l’app mi impedisce di aggiungerne uno? Oppure sono scemo io a non capire come si fa? Mille tasti, simboli e azioni legate ad essi incomprensibili... ogni pulsante che premo mi esce un alert che mi invita a pagare. La cosa che mi stupisce davvero è il numero elevato di persone che la recensiscono positivamente... mah... chissà da dove vengono queste recensioni...
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 117.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything 10,99 €
- GoodTask Supporter 9,99 €
- Support Once 10,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.