Head Atlas provides the highest level of anatomical detail of neuroanatomy on mobile devices. The UpSurgeOn Team, made by scientists,digital artists, developers and engineers used state-of-the-art 3D technologies to reproduce the experience of an anatomy lab and make it available for everyone, everywhere.
3D ANATOMICAL MODELS
Every single element was modelled with impressive accuracy. You can isolate a structure to explore each anatomical detail with high zoom level and impressive responsiveness. The HD function improve the image quality, so you can have high definition onto a large screen or a projector.
The UpSurgeOn Scientific Team believes that a powerful anatomical model needs highly accurate descriptions. Head Atlas provides wide texts organised into three cognitive levels, from general overviews to highly specific definitions, to facilitate learning and memorisation. More than 1500 specific labels and descriptions from the worldwide scientific literature organised in groups: the most wide bibliography ever seen in an anatomy App.
VISUALIZATION MODES AND TOOLS
Head Atlas was engineered with innovative technologies to offer the most impressive 3D educational experience ever: 3 different visualization modes provide tools to explode, isolate, customize view and arrange the structures.
- Family Mode: the global visualization mode, containing general and specific labels of anatomical details and sutures, tools for exploded and sectional view and a browser to arrange the scene;
- Group Mode: anatomy of a selected structure, with a general description and the possibility to hide/show the selected item;
- Isolated Mode: dedicated to a deep exploration of a specific structure: you can view a full description and many hotspots;
- 3D-HD neuroanatomy
- 3 Visualization Modes: Family, Group and Isolated Mode
- Anatomical details organised into groups of labels and hotspots
- 2500+ labels and descriptions of details and sutures
- Detailed isolated view of each structure with descriptions of all the anatomical details
- Colored areas in detailed view
- Wide descriptions texts organised into cognitive levels
- Wide bibliography from scientific literature
- Full 3D interactivity (rotation, zoom, pan and center view).
- Nervous System
- Vascular System
- New 3D models and textures
- More accurated texts
- New UI
- More labels
- More hotspots
- New visualization functions
- Family Structures
- Improved AR behaviour
Ratings and Reviews
App utilissima e ben performante per lo studio dell’anatomia delle ossa craniche, molto consigliata!!
Sicuramente utile. Un po' troppo piccole le didascalie e' impossibile leggerle. Se almeno si potessero ingrandire.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UpSurgeOn S.r.l.
- 212.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 UpSurgeOn S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Skull & Intracranial Atlas 9,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.