Heavy Blade is a 3D hack and slash dungeon crawler with gorgeous visuals and a heavy rock soundtrack designed to push the limits of your device.
Heavy Blade is also now available for PC through Steam!
- 30 dungeons filled with monsters to explore
- 5 collectible weapons each with a unique spell, including fireballs, magic missile, electricity, and ice shards
- On screen map for navigation
- Spend your gold to upgrade your character and weapons
- State of the art console quality graphics with unified lighting and shadows never seen before on an IOS device. Per pixel lighting with specular and bump mapping along with 4 dynamic lights with shadow maps bring the world to life.
- Listen for whispers to locate secret doors and hidden areas
- Gather loot from dead enemies or barrels and replenish health and mana with potions.
- Playable with the touch screen or third party game controller (recommended).
iPhone 5 and later, iPad 3rd gen and later
With touch devices the controls use a twin stick configuration, with buttons for spells and attacking. The small arrows are for changing weapons which you get later in the game. See the in game help for more information.
A Lite version is now available for you to try the first 3 levels free!
For more videos and images visit www.HeavyBlade.com
If you have any troubles with the game please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Graphics update!
Improved torch colors, geometry
Added new details to wall models
Changed specular and vibrance
Added level names
Changed character menu
Changed spells to launch out of left hand
Valutazioni e recensioni
Se le merita tutte,grafica spettacolare e ottimi controlli
- Chris Egerter
- 230 MB
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Vietato ai minori di 17 anni.
- Frequente/Intensa violenza realistica
- Frequente/Intenso contenuto horror/paura
- Frequente/Intensa violenza in cartoni animati o fantasy
- © 2018 Rocking Pocket Games
- 2,29 €
Sfida gli amici e vedi le classifiche e le medaglie.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.