A single piece of software for all devices: The new DERM app for iPhone enables documentation and management of dermatoscopic pictures taken with the help of the HEINE DELTA 30, DELTAone, iC1 and NC2 dermatoscopes.
This app allows you to create crystal-clear pictures, place them on a bodymap and annotate them with comments, risk levels, an indication, a diagnosis and treatment.
It’s perfect for compiling digital documentation in next to no time, since patient pictures are accessible in just a few quick clicks. The user-friendly interface, which guarantees quick access to pictures and information at all times, ensures a simple workflow. All the data is managed in a clear patient file.
At the end of the examination, images and other treatments can be immediately and clearly discussed with the patient, which directly increases patient loyalty.
Pictures and findings can be shared in the form of a report in order to obtain second opinions from colleagues, or to create a summary for the patient.
Details and functions at a glance:
• Documentation and management of dermatoscopic pictures
• High-resolution image quality of up to 12 megapixels and up to 40x digital magnification
• Realistic detail and colour rendering of the examined areas of the skin. The high colour rendering is achieved thanks to the unique LED illumination (HEINE LEDHQ) and a camera system with settings optimised for this app.
• Simple assignment of the photos on a bodymap – optional categorisation into risk classes Complete data control thanks to local iPhone-based storage
• Image transfer over a sharing extension, e.g. to patient management systems in the surgery or hospital
• Follow up pictures can be taken for subsequent use in series documentation
We’d be delighted if you’d share your feedback on the app with us by emailing email@example.com.
* it is possible to start a capture session without creating a patient first by using the plus button in the examination list
* if no patient is selected at the end of a capture session, an incomplete examination is created; they can be completed by going to the incomplete examinations tab and tapping on the complete button
* it is possible to directly navigate from the patient's bodymap to the details of a point of interest (PoI)
* images can be added directly to a point of interest by tapping on the plus button in the PoI details
* previous images are displayed in the PoI details
* a user preference controls which tab is initially displayed when viewing patient details
* patient details are updated after new images have been captured
* a slider was added to give a visual feedback of the current zoom level
* fixed a bug that made the share button invisible on iOS versions earlier than 13
- HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- 18.5 MB
Richiede iOS 12.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Frequente/Intenso contenuto medico/terapeutico
- © HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.