Advanced Brainwave Entrainment combined with Ambient Music, Nature Sounds, Other Audio Apps or your own iTunes Music * Includes Multi-Stage Binaural Programs for Sleep, Focus, Memory, Energy, Positive Mood, Power Nap, Motivation, Confidence, Anxiety Relief, Stress Relief, Relaxation, Meditation and much more! * Headphones or Earbuds must be worn for Binaural Tones to be effective * Use the Included Playlist Creator to create an iTunes Playlist for each program * Can also run alongside other audio apps like Spotify or Audio Book Readers when Background Mode is set to 'Other App' or 'Ambience + Other App'.
* Universal iOS app with UIs included for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, so you can use it on all your supported devices! * Supports Family Share * No in-app purchases or subscriptions, so all features can be family shared.
Different states of mind are associated with specific brainwave frequencies that would be inaudible if played directly. These frequencies can be induced in the brain indirectly by playing two different audible tones into each ear, which after being processed by the brain, are perceived as an inaudible beat matching the target brainwave frequency. As you listen, your own brainwaves fall into step with this inaudible beat, and after a few minutes synchronize with the target brainwave frequency. Brain Wave's 35 programs layer these binaural sequences into multi-stage sessions to help users focus and concentrate, feel positive and motivated, and sleep more soundly.
- To use Brain Wave with Spotify or an Audio Book Reader start the other app first and then ours. To listen with a podcast, start Brain Wave first.
- Program duration is fully adjustable. If the program has multiple Binaural Stages the individual stages will be lengthened or shortened accordingly.
- Programs use composite Binaural Tones and multiple stages that stimulate multiple brainwave frequencies to create combination experiences, such as a Power Nap or Dreamy Sleep.
- BrainWave's binaural tones are an effective therapy for those with Tinnitus as it provides an audio mask for tonal Tinnitus. The relaxation, sleep and meditation programs also help to reduce the neural hyperactivity that is believed to be the underlying cause of Tinnitus.
*** Features ***
- 35 Advanced Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Programs to use throughout the day.
- Multiple program durations (10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 40 min, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours). You can also set your own custom duration.
- Use the included Ambience or create a playlist of your own iTunes Music to use as background audio. Binaural Tones are more effective with background audio than alone.
- Save preferred settings, including background audio, iTunes playlist, Alarm settings, and volume for each Brainwave Program.
- Choose from one of the 10 gentle alarm sounds, or select your own iTunes Music track.
** 35 Included Programs **
- Morning Coffee
- Espresso Shot
- Morning Meditation
- Focused and Alert
- Critical Thinking
- Memory Boost
- Problem Solving
- Confidence Boost
- Pre-Exercise Energy
- Creativity Boost
- Positive Mood Boost
- Motivation Boost
- Stress Reduction
- Anger Relief
- Calm Reflection
- Reduce Anxiety
- Deep Relaxation
- Lucid Dreaming
- Dreamy Sleep
- Power Nap
- Deep Sleep
- Deep Sleep with Wake-up Stage
- Dreamy Sleep with Wake-up Stage
- Headache Relief
- Hangover Relief
- Yoga Meditation
- Alpha Relaxation
- Theta Meditation
- Gamma Power Nap
- Night Meditation
- Night Reading
** Included Backgrounds **
- Beach Surf
- Ocean Waves
- Ocean Waves 2
- Rain and Thunder
- Atmospheres: Serenity
- Atmospheres: Awakening
- Atmospheres: Space
- Atmospheres: Drifting
- Atmospheres: Peace
- Atmospheres: Floating
- Atmospheres: Soaring
- Medium Rain
- Light Rain
- Flowing Creek
- Pink Noise
* Binaural Brainwave entrainment should not be used while driving or operating machinery.
Thanks for making BrainWave the Top-Selling Brainwave Entrainment App for 11 years! Combine Advanced Multi-stage Binaural Programs with 5 Background Audio Modes: Ambience, Other App, Ambience + Other App, iTunes, iTunes + Ambience * Includes UI for iPhone & iPad * Supports Family Share * Supports iOS 13 Dark Mode * Affordable one-time purchase with no subscriptions or in-app purchases * Combine Brainwaves with Ambience and another app by selecting background mode 'Ambience + Other App' in Background Settings. * To use Another App for the Background Audio choose background mode, 'Other App'. * Headphones or Earbuds must be worn for Binaural Tones to be Effective. * Added the ability to play and pause audio using Lock Screen and Remote Controls only when using Brainwaves with the included Ambience. In modes that allow other audio apps or iTunes Music to be playing these controls will only affect iTunes or the other app.
* If the audio stops when the app is backgrounded or the screen locks please restart the device with a full shutdown as this is the result of low RAM memory which causes iOS to suspend background audio.
* How it Works *
During the entrainment process, two different carrier tones are played into the left and right ears. The frequency difference between these tones matches the brainwave frequency of the target state of mind. The listener will hear these carrier tones as an audible tone, however, when processing these two different tones the human brain will perceive the small frequency difference between the tones as an inaudible periodic beat. When exposed to this beat the listener's brainwaves will begin to synchronize with the beat frequency. What allows the human brain to perceive this beat is our directional hearing system, located in the brain stem. The brain's directional hearing system calculates frequency shifts between sound entering the left and right ear to quickly locate the direction of a sound, but when that difference is rhythmic, as with binaural tones, the brain synchronizes with the pattern. This process is more effective in the presence of background noise or ambience, which allows humans to hear and locate even subtle sounds, like an animal moving nearby in a forest that is filled with noise. It is also what allows humans to perceive the beat frequency of tuning forks.
As an example, the human ear can't directly perceive the .5 - 2 Hz Delta-wave frequencies associated with deep sleep because it is well below the human hearing range, but if you wear headphones or earbuds with one side playing a 135 Hz tone and the other playing a 136 Hz tone your brain will perceive the 1 Hz difference between those frequencies as a periodic beat, in this case matching a low delta wave frequency associated with sleep. As you listen, your own brainwaves will begin to match that frequency.
* Brainwave Frequencies *
Different states of mind will display a dominant frequency, but all brainwaves are present in a mix at all times.
Gamma waves (30-44 Hz):
Associated with high-level information processing, multi-tasking, excitement, and high energy.
High-Beta waves (18-29 Hz):
Associated with mental activities such as math, planning, and design.
Mid-Beta waves (15-17 Hz):
Increased problem-solving ability, focus, and alertness.
Low-Beta waves (12-14 Hz):
Relaxed, yet still mentally sharp
High-Alpha waves (10-11 Hz):
Relaxed, centered, tranquil
Low-Alpha waves (8-9 Hz):
Relaxed, almost meditative but still aware
Theta waves (4-7 Hz):
Associated with deep meditation, creativity, intuition, and dream-like states. Theta waves also occur during REM sleep and the early stages of deep, slow-wave sleep.
Delta waves (.5-3 Hz):
Deep, slow-wave sleep. Slow-wave sleep allows the brain to recover from daily activities. It is important for hormonal regulation, growth, memory retention, and physical renewal.
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
La migliore per i toni binaurali
Dispone di programmi per tutte le situazioni.. e, perlomeno nel mio caso, funziona. In periodi stressanti, spesso mi sveglio in anticipo la mattina e non riesco a riaddormentarmi. Con questa app riesco non solo a riprendere sonno, ma a dormire profondamente finché non suona la sveglia. Ma lo stupore è stato tanto quando ho provato il programma per stimolare i sogni.. ben 2 sogni ricordati al mattino per uno come me che se ne ricorderà uno ogni tre o quattro. E non è stato un caso isolato. Alla fine ho comprato il pacchetto contenente tutte le app anche per lavoro ed esercizio fisico. Ottime!
Soprattutto per il mal di testa con "headache relief", per dormire bene con il programma "deep sleep" e, cosa che inizialmente dubitavo, con il "lucid dreams" per stimolare sogni che possano essere ricordati al risveglio. Il top. Ne ho provate parecchie, ma questa è l'unica che funziona davvero.
Personalmente trovo questa applicazione la migliore in circolazione, design semplice e senza fronzoli con una spiegazione dettagliata sulle singole funzioni.
Tra la mie preferite ci sono Morning Coffee, Concentration e Memory Boost.
- Banzai Labs Inc.
- 97.6 MB
- Salute e benessere
Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Cinese Semplificato, Giapponese, Inglese
- © Banzai Labs Inc.
- 4,49 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.