Midori is a Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary. It's a perfect tool for those who are studying Japanese, with 910,000 entries, 150,000 example sentences, and many features that will make your Japanese learning experience much easier.
• More than 180,000 word entries. Each entry shows readings, meanings, and kanji breakdown.
• More than 12,000 kanji entries. Each entry shows readings, meanings, and example compounds.
• Example sentences with furigana (small hiragana above kanji).
• Words in example sentences are linked to the definitions.
• Over 6,000 kanji with stroke order diagrams and stroke order animations.
• Over 730,000 Japanese proper names, place names, given names, company names and product names.
SEARCH & TRANSLATE
• Search words by kana or romaji, such as あき or aki
• Search kanji by drawing them. Our Japanese handwriting recognition can handle arbitrary stroke order.
• Search kanji by radicals, e.g. 禾 + 火 -> 秋
• Search suggestion when the input is in a conjugated form, e.g. 走った -> 走る
• Search with wildcard characters, e.g. 日*人 returns all words that start with 日 and end with 人
• Search with the SKIP system
• Partial results when the full word is not found, e.g. searching for 青い本 returns the results for 青い and 本
• Fast incremental search gives you the result instantly as you type
LISTS & BOOKMARKS
• List of kanji as taught in Japanese schools from grade 1 to 6
• List of kanji by frequency as appeared in Japanese newspapers
• List of kanji and words by Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) levels
• Lists of hiragana and katakana, each with stroke diagram and animation
• Bookmarks with folders support. You can export, import, or share bookmarks with your friends.
• Flashcards for bookmarked words and kanji
• Audio pronunciations (from speech synthesis)
• Create a vocabulary list with definitions from Japanese text in one tap
• Scratch pad for practicing writing kanji on iPad
• No internet connection required. The app is completely offline.
• 3D Touch support
• Dark mode
• Universal app. Buy it once, run on all your iOS devices, whether it's iPhone or iPad
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com Thank you!
Fix crash on launch.
Valutazioni e recensioni
Best translator eva!
I really like this, is just perfect. I am using from 7 years and there’s nothing as good as this app anywhere. I live in Japan and this is my safety net every day.
There’s just one “issue” i found so far. Is the same i found years ago, so maybe is not an issue? Who knows: when you change language of your device in japanese and you go back to your mother language (i am italian), the app is still in japanese! Menus etc. So you need to change once in english, then in italian in my case.
Best Japanese-English Dict. App available. And keeps on improving too. ESSENTIAL PURCHASE if you are studying Japanese!
Awesome, stunning, fantastic, brilliant app. It's amazingly goregeous and fast. It's really useful for Japanese students like me. It's intuitive, in fact, even someone that's not English (like me) can use all its capabilities.
Well, if it was in Italian, it would be better, but obviously this is not possible 😜
Great app. Absolutely suggested.
Sorry for my bad English.
- Sukolsak Sakshuwong
- 174.2 MB
Richiede iOS 11.2 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- © 2019 Sukolsak Sakshuwong
- 10,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.