PolyNome gives you all the tools you need for practice, teaching, rhythm composing, and live performance.
The free Public Library provides hundreds of user-created Presets and practice routines to inspire you.
Please note: PolyNome Pro (also available on the App Store) is the exact same app, but with the Pro features already enabled. This version of the app requires an in-app purchase if you wish to enable the Pro Features (see below for details)
• Practice with full drum grooves instead of a boring click
• Program drum line parts with flams, drags, ties and rolls
• Download 100s of Presets and Playlists from the Public Library
• Share Presets/Playlists with friends/students (a great tool for music teachers)
• Create and print setlists and use it to count off songs.
• Upgrade to Pro and get voice counting, Konnakol, 6-octave keyboard, and more
• Faders for 16th notes, triplets
• Super fast tempo entry and Tap Tempo
• BIG NUMBERS
• Flams, Drags, Ruffs, Diddles, Rolls, Ties, Accents
• Haptic pulse (on supported devices)
• 2 fully programmable metronomes (any rhythm, sound, accent combinations)
• Program ANY rhythm from a simple click to a full groove (per metronome)
• Save your work as Presets
• Sorting, searching, and labelling helps keep your library tidy
• Variable swing setting
• Any time signature
• Auto stop with rep counter
• Countdown timer with alarm
• Practice Events are logged. You can add notes to your events
• Subdivisions from whole note to 32nd notes with EVERYTHING in between
• Smart Volume mixer
• Audiobus compatible
• AirTurn bluetooth pedal compatible
PRO FEATURES (available with in-app update)
• Record/Export audio file
• 150+ more sounds, including DrumLine
• 6 Octave Piano Keyboard for creating quick melodic ideas
• Konnakol Entry!
• Import setlists from Tempo or Tempo Adv
• Create band setlists with count-offs and song notes
• If you enter the lengths of the songs, PolyNome calculates the set length as you add them!
• Email or AirPrint perfectly formatted band set-lists right from PolyNome
• Create songs/clicks with multiple tempos or time signatures
• Create a "Cue Track" by turning on Auto Announce. This will announce each new item when it starts (or 1 bar before if you prefer)
• Create practice routines
• Auto tempo change options for creating quick warm-up/cool-down routines
• Tempo Boundaries allow you to automatically increase/decrease bpm between set tempos
• Advanced voice counting helps you when working on odd-time signatures
• Subdivision counting for 16th notes, triplets, or 8th notes
• Auto-Counting adds voice count to your rhythms!
• PolyNome logs each preset you play, how long you played it for, and the tempo at which you played it
• View statistics and graphs showing you what you need to work on the most
• Add notes to the Daily Practice Log to help you remember how a practice session went
• Test your timing with random muting of notes or bars
PolyNome is used by the world's top musicians including Peter Erskine, Virgil Donati, Chris Coleman, Vinnie Colaiuta, Dave Weckl, Dennis Chambers and Will Lee.
What people are saying about PolyNome:
Peter Erskine (Steely Dan, Weather Report, Steps Ahead, Kate Bush):
“PolyNome is great for teaching, practicing and rehearsing. Tempo input by way of the number pad is a terrific feature, and the subdivision possibilities are endless. Plus, this is the only metronome I’ve used that you can actually LEARN from. Simple and brilliant: simply brilliant.”
Will Lee says...
"Wow! Polynome is a brilliant tool for drummers and any musician! It allows you to understand precisely what subdivisions among bars of time feel like, teaches you the drum rudiments, and so much more. I love "time check" where it'll leave bars of silence in between bars of click to see if your groove stays in time."
Happy New Year!
Version 2.5.2 of PolyNome adds the option to set the text size for Playlists. This is really handy if you're playing live and want a clear view of your setlist!
It also fixes issues where some of the tutorial videos did not play. If you're still getting your head around PolyNome, you might want to revisit those.
- Fixed bug with incorrect AutoCounting when a group of notes started with a rest
- Fixed bug where individual 16th notes didn't react to swing setting
- Fixed bug where using AirTurn to change tempo would crash the app
- Fixed bug where tempo was incorrect if using dotted quarter note as the base
Please let me know if you find any bugs by contacting me through the Help page, or emailing email@example.com
If you like PolyNome and have time to leave a review - thank you!!
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
I’ve been playing the guitar for a year and I started practicing creating grooves for my strumming and other studies. It helps me a lot and it makes me improve as well. I think it’s an amazing app!!
Fantastic App, but it’s too busy
I think Polynome is a fantastic metronome which gives a world of possibilities in terms of options. Anyway, in many cases I found it too busy, and that thing created confusion in me.
I hope that in the future the App will have a “lighter” graphic with more understable menu. The idea of the summary is very cool but there are too many logs e stuff like that. Anyway, my message has the only purpose to help to get this app to an “higher ground”, because, I repeat, it’s fantastic. I hope that my not super skilled English didn’t create confusion.
Un'app completa e facile da usare.
- Polynome Ltd
- 96.5 MB
Richiede iOS 10.3 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- © 2011-2020 PolyNome LTD
- 10,99 €
- Acquisti in-app
- Pro Upgrade 10,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.