FTP Server provides a simple way to share / exchange files between your computers and other devices.
* Ports below 1024 are supported now (including port 21).
FTP(File Transfer Protocol) is a standard network protocol used to transfer computer files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network, such as the Internet.
FTP Server lets you run the FTP service on your own computer and you can access the files on the host computer with any standard FTP client such as FileZilla or WinSCP. OS X provides read-only FTP access in Finder, you can press Command-K in a Finder window and enter the FTP URL (something like ftp://192.168.0.100:2121/), and connect to FTP Server.
FTP Server comes with its own authentication, you don't need to expose your computer accounts to other people nor do you need to create a system user for the authentication purpose.
• Easy to use: you can simply start the FTP service without any additional configuration.
• Configurable: server root, port, anonymous access options are available.
• Built-in authentication.
• Lightweight: FTP Server requires very little resources to run and the app size is relatively small.
• All kinds of regular files supported: folders, documents, photos, movies, apps, backups and other files.
* Please restart the FTP service after changing the configuration / the FTP accounts.
Note: the default document root points to "/Users/*username*/Library/Containers/net.langui.FTPServer/Data/Documents/FTPShare", you can press Command-G in Finder to go to destination folder.
• Fix "Start FTP service on startup" issue
• Fix NAT-PMP/UPnP port mapping issue
• Add "Idle timeout" option (FTP Server Preferences -> Advanced)
Valutazioni e recensioni
After trying in vain to manually configure the ftp server on hight sierra, I finally found this excellent application and in two minutes I got the FTP server on my Mac. thank you very much.
I would have only one request, it would be nice to have the list of ip on which the ftp listens, when you click on the status bar icon, without having to open the preferences. (I'm a network engineer, and every day I happen to have different ip from different clients)
ottimo prodotto! una volta impostato fa egregiamente il suo lavoro! MacOSX High Sierra
work FTP protocol with High sierra,
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.