IO Classroom mobile is the flagship app for teachers and education professionals. It's part of the IO Classroom platform (formerly known as Skedula). It includes the features most used by teachers in the classroom. This version includes:
- Class list with student count and course identifiers
- Dynamic, real-time student search
- Imported student pictures to make finding a student easier
- Seating Chart (including editing of seating chart and the ability to switch between seated and alphabetical views)
- Ability to take class attendance (including setting bulk attendance)
- Assignment lists
- Traditional (single assignment) grading (including bulk grading, additional points, valid grades and grading icons)
- Gradebook grading
- Student Portfolio View (including student schedule, contacts, anecdotal and daily attendance) without leaving the grading or attendance page
- Display of student schedules for all or any particular day
- Capability to call parents and guardians directly from Student Portfolio
- Ability to post and view anecdotal logs
- School list allowing teachers to switch schools
- Communication via IO Classroom/PupilPath Mail
Your school must be using the IO Classroom platform to use this app. If you are unsure, contact your school to find out before you download this app.
To find out more about IO Classroom, or to get IO Classroom in your school, please visit: http://www.ioeducation.com
The Skedula app requires a wireless connection or a data plan.
Note: You must have a teacher or administrator account to use this app.
- Added an optional Secure Mode feature where the app needs to be unlocked before use
- Fixed issue composing mail on iOS 13
- Fixed problem setting filters in Gradebook on iOS 13
- Fixed other minor UI issues related to iOS 13
- Fixed Face ID integration
Lo sviluppatore, CaseNEX, non ha fornito a Apple dettagli sulle proprie procedure per la tutela della privacy e il trattamento dei dati. Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta l’informativa sulla privacy dello sviluppatore.
Dettagli non forniti
Lo sviluppatore dovrà fornire dettagli sulla privacy quando pubblicherà il prossimo aggiornamento dell’app.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.