JAMDA: Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
Official Journal of AMDA: Dedicated to Long Term Care Medicine and Caring for the Ages
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest articles on long-term care: associated management, applied research and clinical issues. The JAMDA app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JAMDA website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
JAMDA is the official journal of AMDA: Dedicated to Long Term Care Medicine. JAMDA provides monthly coverage of the issues most important to healthcare professionals providing long term care. Original research and review articles cover topics such as geriatric medicine, dementia and cognitive impairment, rehabilitation, chronic comorbid conditions, the frail elder, sarcopenia, medication management and prescribing issues, multi-resistant organisms and infectious diseases, falls prevention, assisted living risks and challenges, palliative/end of life care, education, technology/robotics, as well as health policy, outcomes evaluation and guidelines for administrators, physicians and staff who work in long-term care, rehabilitation sites, assisted living, and home care.
About Caring for the Ages:
Caring for the Ages is the official newspaper of AMDA and provides post-acute and long-term care professionals with timely and relevant news and commentary about clinical developments and about the impact of health care policy on long-term care medicine.
iTunes subscriptions to JAMDA
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $299.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.5 MB
Richiede iOS 10.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificato 12+ per:
- Raro/Moderato contenuto sessuale o nudità
- Raro/Moderato contenuto medico/terapeutico
- Raro/Moderato contenuto relativo ad alcol, tabacco o stupefacenti
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- Acquisti in-app
- Vol 13 Issue 1, JMDA 34,99 €
- Vol 13 Issue 2, JMDA 34,99 €
- Vol 13 Issue 3, JMDA 34,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.