The Journal of Australian Ceramics (JAC), Australia’s most widely read tri-annual contemporary ceramics magazine, is a valuable resource for professional and amateur ceramicists, students, galleries, arts administrators, curators, buyers and passionate collectors. The Journal is a 128 page, full colour, contemporary ceramics journal, available in both print and digital formats. Published three times per year, it contains artist profiles, commentary and critical essays, exhibition and book reviews, information on tertiary ceramic education, workshop reports, technical advice, suppliers, new products, exhibition and gallery listings.
The magazine offers a yearly ($34.99) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This magazine is proudly powered by PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- PressPad Sp. z o.o.
- 11.2 MB
- Stili e tendenze
Richiede iOS 6.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Francese, Giapponese, Inglese, Norvegese bokmål, Norvegese nynorsk, Polacco, Portoghese, Spagnolo, Tedesco
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2015 Journal of Australian Ceramics
- Acquisti in-app
- Journal of Australian Ceramics 11,99 €
- Journal of Australian Ceramics 34,99 €
- Vol 54 No 3 November 2015 8,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.