Read and listen to Latin anytime and anywhere with Legentibus, from beginner to advanced level.
LEARN BY READING & LISTENING
Legentibus is a language learning app and a library carefully curated for anyone interested in the Latin language. The unique combination of Latin texts with synchronized audio and integrated dictionaries gives you an unsurpassed learning experience. Dive into our ever-growing collection, from beginner stories to works by classical authors such as Cicero or Tacitus.
Download your choices to your device to listen and read offline wherever you are.
EXPLORE BEGINNER STORIES, TEXTBOOKS, LITERATURE
Legentibus contains plenty of materials for learning, studying, or simply enjoying Latin:
· Stories for beginners
· Textbooks and readers such as Familia Romana and Ritchie’s Fabulae Faciles
· Roman myths and history
· Latin literature by authors such as Caesar, Cicero, Sallust, and Erasmus
· And more!
Navigate your Latin journey with ease. Our guided plan takes the guesswork out of choosing, leading you from beginner tales to intricate literature.
CREATE A SOLID STUDY HABIT
Set a daily study goal and track your progress to create a good study habit – a foundation for language learning.
DISCOVER FEATURES THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR LEARNING
All books come not just with Latin audio but also with additional help. Depending on the book, different features are available, such as:
· English translations or interlinear translations
· Built-in dictionaries with English definitions
· Grammatical notes
· Macrons for all texts
LEARN WITH STORIES: EXCLUSIVE LEGENTIBUS-ORIGINALS
Our illustrated Beginner Stories are written with a unique vocabulary count of 100 to 200 words with additional features:
They are grounded in history or literature – in classical myths, fables, medieval stories, or historical events, e.g.:
· The Knight and the Magician (medieval)
· Phrixus and Helle (classical)
· Orpheus and Eurydice (classical)
· The Strange Death of Milo (classical)
· The Statue and the Treasure (medieval)
That way, you will learn more than the language itself. We go to great lengths to ensure that the vocabulary and syntax are attested in Roman literature.
We believe that stories are vital for learning Latin efficiently while simultaneously having a good time, which enhances your learning.
WHO IS THIS LANGUAGE APP FOR?
Legentibus was created for:
· Complete beginners to advanced Latin learners
· Autodidacts and enthusiasts
· Students and researchers
· Latin speakers who want to improve their skills
With an easy-to-use interface, learning is natural and stress-free. In addition, a curated library with a reading plan facilitates long-term success.
WHY IS LEGENTIBUS DIFFERENT?
It is essential to experience Latin as a language: a medium for communicating something, be it philosophy, history, or a simple story. The only way to achieve true reading fluency in Latin is to listen and read as much Latin as possible from the start.
BEYOND TRADITIONAL APPS
Legentibus stands distinct. While other apps may focus on isolated memorization, we emphasize deep immersion and understanding.
We made this app to help Latin learners set and achieve their goals, no matter how varied they might be.
Engage with Latin in its full context as a dynamic, living language.
Using Legentibus is straightforward: create an account and choose a subscription plan.
Each subscription includes a 3-day trial to try the app with full access. You can cancel the subscription anytime during the trial.
Group subscription options and special prices for schools are available on request.
A limited collection of books is always available for free.
Terms and conditions: https://latinitium.com/legentibus/terms-and-conditions/
Discover Legentibus 2.0 - Your Enhanced Latin Journey! We're thrilled to unveil our most ambitious update, elevating your Latin learning adventure:
- Background Playback: Dive deeper into Latin! Enjoy listening, even with your screen locked or while multitasking.
- In-Book Latin-English Dictionary: No more juggling between apps! Tap a word and access definitions from the esteemed dictionary by Lewis & Short.
- Landscape Mode: Broaden your reading horizon with an expanded view.
- Daily Goals & Reading Tracking: Set your daily goals, track your progress, and celebrate your Latin milestones.
- Interactive Reading Plans: Whether you're a novice or a pro, our curated plans guide your journey from basic stories to Latin literature.
Have feedback or suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Dive in and explore the new Legentibus!
Valutazioni e recensioni
Great app! A real talking library!
It was awesome already, but the 2.0 really tackles some incredible features: full in-built vocabulary and daily studying time record. Cannot overestimate how good it is.
5 Star’s app
This is one of the best Latin app. Great books, audio and grammar explanations. Thanks!
Lo sviluppatore, Handelsbolaget Latinitium, ha indicato che le procedure per la tutela della privacy dell’app potrebbero includere il trattamento dei dati descritto di seguito. Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta l’informativa sulla privacy dello sviluppatore.
Dati collegati a te
I seguenti dati possono essere raccolti e collegati alla tua identità:
Dati non collegati a te
I seguenti dati possono essere raccolti ma non vengono collegati alla tua identità:
- Informazioni di contatto
- Dati sull’utilizzo
Le procedure per la tutela della privacy possono variare, per esempio, in base alle funzioni che usi o alla tua età. Ulteriori informazioni
- HB Latinitium
- 109,9 MB
- Richiede iOS 12.4 o versioni successive.
- Richiede iPadOS 12.4 o versioni successive.
- iPod touch
- Richiede iOS 12.4 o versioni successive.
- © Latinitium
- Acquisti in-app
- 1 MONTH 9,99 €
- 1 YEAR 99,99 €
- 6 MONTHS 54,99 €