Meet Libby. Did you know your local library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand.
1. Fish out your library card
2. Open the Libby app
3. Find your local library
4. Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook reader, and a beautiful audiobook player. If you prefer, you can send books to your Kindle for reading.
• Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
• Stay signed in for as long as you like
• Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
• Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
• Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
• All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
• Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
• Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
In 3.0.0 we released Dark Mode, many compatibility improvements for iOS 13, and preparatory support for notifications (coming soon). In this 3.0.1 release, the launch screen is darker in Dark Mode, and we've identified and fixed a device synchronization issue, as well as some rare cases of lost tags and cards.
Valutazioni e recensioni
This system works well; however for those of us with sight challenges it would be good to be able to make the text larger.
- OverDrive, Inc.
- 18.2 MB
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Italiano, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Francese, Giapponese, Inglese, Russo, Spagnolo, Svedese, Tedesco
- © 2019 OverDrive, Inc.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.