Math problems have you stuck? With Math Lens, you can snap a photo of your entire math paper with algebra and calculus problems, and in seconds, get the correct results on your paper directly.
● Batch scanning, take a picture of a math paper and solve everything at once
● Step by step explanations and graphical representation.
● Support handwriting problems
● Multi-functional scientific calculator
● Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
● Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations
● Trigonometric functions: trigonometric equations, systems, graphs
● Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Terms: https://api.mathlens.com/terms.html
- Policy: https://api.mathlens.com/policy.html
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Learn For Fun Limited
- 66 MB
Richiede iOS 13.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- © Learn For Fun Limited
- Acquisti in-app
- Math Lens Plus 10,99 €
- Math Lens Plus 27,49 €
- Math Lens Plus 87,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.