Connect to MATLAB® from your iPhone or iPad.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Associating your MathWorks Account to a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service increases your storage quota and unlocks the ability to acquire data from device sensors.
With your MathWorks Account, you receive:
• Access to MATLAB from the command-line
• The ability to view, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• 250 MB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
Associate your MathWorks Account to a valid license current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• The ability to acquire data from device sensors
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER
Connect to a MATLAB session on your work or home computer, and access your scripts, files, data, and add-on products on that computer. When connecting to your computer, MATLAB Mobile is intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual private network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G/4G.
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboards to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Viewing, editing or evaluating live scripts with the Live Editor
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
- Take photos and record videos from MATLAB Mobile
- Preview uploaded images
- Access files and folders shared through MATLAB Drive
Valutazioni e recensioni
Great app, but iPad Pro 2018 support missing
The app is great and the only weaknesses are the slow movement across a graph and the fact that iPad Pro 2018 isn’t supported and large black bars appear on the sides of the screen. Please fix this because it’s hard to work on it like that.
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hello, thank you for the feedback. We are considering the possibilities of enhanced support for the iPad Pro in future releases of the app.
Some weaknesses of previous releases are now resolved. The user interface now allows to work on a small screen like the iPhone. Recalling previous instructions and suggestions of possible completions speeds up the process. A trick turns out to be very useful on the iPhone and iPad: using the bar as a touchpad! Just keep the bar pressed and navigate the command line.
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hi, thank you for the kind words!
Già buona, ma da migliorare
Non è presente (o comunque visibile) il workspace, il che è una grave limitazione.
Negli script non si leggono caratteri speciali come “è”. Per il resto l’app è stabile e funziona bene
- The MathWorks, Inc.
- 25.8 MB
Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Cinese Semplificato, Giapponese, Inglese
- Classificazione: 4+
- Questa app potrebbe usare la tua posizione anche quando non è aperta, facendo diminuire l’autonomia della batteria.
- © 2019 The MathWorks, Inc.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.