Maverick's Solitaire is a unique Solitaire game based on 'hands' in Poker which was inspired by an episode of 'Maverick' TV show. The game also appeared in an episode of 'Alias Smith and Jones'.
What do you think the odds are of getting 5 'named hands'? Would you believe > 80%?
- The deck is shuffled
- The first 25 cards from a deck of cards are grouped into 5 'hands'
- Now, rearrange the cards into 5 'named hands', such as:
o Royal Flush
o Straight Flush
o Four of a Kind
o Full House
o Three of a Kind
o Two Pair
High Card wouldn't be a 'named hand', and would give you 100% win. Not much fun winning every time.
With 9 possible combinations of 'named hands' and using a random 25 cards out of 52, you get >80% chance of winning a game.
== HOW TO PLAY ==
- To move the cards, you can do either:
o Tap each pair of cards you want to swap, or
o Drag a card onto another card to swap them
== FEATURES ==
- Practice mode = play without being timed and with unlimited moves (card swaps)
- Timed mode = race against a clock
- Limited Moves mode = challenge yourself with a limited number of moves (card swaps)
== QUESTIONS ==
Please visit: https://www.curiousbeagle.com/contact/
Minor bug fix.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.