With Mirror to Smart TVs you can instantly mirror your Mac screen, mobile device (iPhone, iPad) or broadcast your webcam and microphone to any Samsung, LG, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast and Android TV devices.
Give presentations, check photos or documents, navigate the web and do much more on big TV screens.
WHAT CAN YOU MIRROR
• Your Mac screen/desktop
• Your mobile device (iPhone, iPad)
• Your web camera and microphone (including the external ones).
This is perfect for presentations, conferences, communication or camera surveillance.
LATENCY NOTE (PLEASE READ)
Depending on your network speed, there will be a 3-6 seconds delay (latency) between your computer or mobile screen and TV screen. This is the case for all mirroring apps out there, but Mirror to Smart TVs uses a special technology that reduces the delay to a minimum.
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
No extra cables, no extra apps (not even on your mobile device), absolutely no configuration required - with Mirror to Smart TVs you can cast your entire screen or webcam to your smart TV.
• Samsung TV (produced after year 2014). Check your Samsung TV compatibility here: https://alexdenk.eu/mirror
• LG TV (produced after year 2014). Check your LG TV compatibility here: https://alexdenk.eu/mirror
• Chromecast enabled TVs (all versions of devices attached to any TV)
• Android enabled TVs (TVs with Android OS, including Nvidia Shield, Sony Bravia, Nexus Player and many more)
• Roku enabled TVs (all versions of devices attached to any TV)
• Apple TV (all versions of devices attached to any TV)
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Bug fixes and updates for the next version of macOS
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.