Marine Navigation App that turns your Apple Device in to a full function chart plotter.
Includes all our navigation, AIS and NMEA instrument and trip planning tools.
A catalog of high resolution vector charts providing coverage across US including US Great Lakes, CA, UK & Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Spain are available via separate In App Purchases.
Free features include:
· Realtime GPS position plotted on the map
· Live AIS ship overlay when connected to compatible wireless AIS system via a wireless NMEA link with CPA and TCPA alarms
· NMEA Wind Speed and Direction gauges
· Waypoints and routes with full route editing and planning function
· Position, COG, SOG, VMG, bearing, distance and ETA displays
· Weather buoy data
· A-B chart ruler for quick and easy bearing and distance measurement
· Favourite Place markers (POIs).
Additional features available via In App Purchase subscription
· Marine Charts - Yearly subscriptions for charts using the latest Hydrographic Office data including automatic updates for a year.
· NavLink Pro - provides live internet AIS feeds for your area and an Augmented Reality HorizonView showing course, route, navaids, AIS targets, POIs and Air Draught on the camera display that makes Nav-Aid and vessel identification simple and reliable.
Plan and sail routes
Instant route and waypoint creation by tapping on screen. Route reverse function and route overview with inter-leg bearing and distance. Share your routes via dropbox and email with other users
NavLink utilises the latest S57 based digital mapping and features automatic updates for each year's subscription. With vector mapping, you can manage your layers of data to de-clutter the screen or maximise information. NavLink supports all key charting feature such as buoys, lights, bridges, depth contours, spot depths, depth contours, anchorage and military areas etc.
NavLink is compatible with all Digital Yacht's wireless NMEA devices such as the iAIS, WLN10, WLN10HS, NavLink, iNavHub and PilotLink that stream wireless AIS data to your Apple device
If you have a WiFi-only iPad you will need an external Bluetooth GPS receiver to enable navigation. 3rd Party units are available such as the Garmin Glo.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
NavLink (including the NOAA charts) is intended to be used as an aid to navigation. Only official government charts and notice to mariners contain all of the current information needed for safe navigation. This product's features cannot be relied on to be complete or accurate and may vary locally. It is the Captain's or Boat Owner's responsibility to use official government charts, notice to mariners, caution, sound judgement and proper navigational skill when operating their vessel and using this or any other Digital Yacht product.
By purchasing this App, you are accepting the limitations of this app and the charts.
Much much faster chart drawing on newer Apple devices ( iPhone 9 and later and iPad 6th gen and later)
Tidal Streams, now and next 4 days ( UK & IE requires current chart subscription or free to try in Simulation mode on fresh install). See https://pocketmariner.com/tag/tidal-stream/
Support for iOS Dark mode - better for night time vision and use.
NavLink now works on the new M1 MacBook.
Lo sviluppatore, DigitalYacht Ltd., ha indicato che le procedure per la tutela della privacy dell’app potrebbero includere il trattamento dei dati descritto di seguito. Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta l’informativa sulla privacy dello sviluppatore.
Dati non raccolti
Lo sviluppatore non raccoglie alcun dato da quest’app.
Le procedure per la tutela della privacy possono variare, per esempio, in base alle funzioni che usi o alla tua età. Ulteriori informazioni
- Digital Yacht Ltd
- 44.2 MB
- Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive.
- Richiede iPadOS 11.0 o versioni successive.
- iPod touch
- Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive.
- Richiede macOS 11 o versioni successive e un Mac con chip Apple M1.
- Questa app potrebbe usare la tua posizione anche quando non è aperta, facendo diminuire l’autonomia della batteria.
- © Digital Yacht Limited
- Acquisti in-app
- Pro Features 16,99 €
- US & Great Lakes 16,49 €
- UK & IE Charts 23,49 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.