NVApple is a native iOS app that will let you interact easily with the NVApple website available at www.nvapple.it. Through our app you will be able to:
- read our posts (even if you are of line), share and comment them as you wish;
- listen to our podcasts;
- listen to NV-Radio, our web radio broadcasting 24/7 and view information about broadcasted songs and shows;
- get breaking news from our website and radio via push notifications (requires iOS 10.0 or newer).
All of this through an easy to use and complete native interface complying with iOS guidelines!
Born in December 2013, NVApple is a website aimed to inform Italian people about built-in Apple products assistive technologies that make them usable by people with disabilities. Through podcasts, tutorials and manuals, in our website we provide a lot of materials to make blind people use Apple products from the very basic scenarios (i.e. deciding what products to buy according to specific needs, getting the products out of their boxes and turning them on for the first time) to the most specific scenarios (i.e. using various programming tools, customizing advanced settings and performing every kind of system maintenance task).
We also advocate for apps accessibility. To achieve this goal, we:
- keep an up to date list of accessible apps reviewed by us or our users;
- Document available workarounds for accessibility issues (whenever possible);
- Reach to developers to report accessibility issues in their products, offering to test beta versions and give specialized feedback about accessibility and, if asked for, in general on the app.
We also provide support to developers who want to localize their apps in Italian, our native language.
This release contains some exciting new features along with fixes for some nasty bugs, we hope you'll enjoy it! Here's the full changelog:
• Added support for displaying images attached to posts.
• Added a brand new section to enjoy Tecno full episodes, check it out!
• Reintroduced support for displaying NV-Radio broadcasts metadata.
• Redesigned the NV-Radio screen and refactored the stream player for a smoother experience
• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the posts synchronization progress screen not to be dismissed after syncing posts.
• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused te posts synchronization to be triggered when unnecessary (especially on iOS 12).
• Updated code to use Swift 4.2 and the iOS 12 SDK.
A special thanks to the users who reported some of the bugs fixed in this update, your feedback has been precious!
Ratings and Reviews
App semplice, essenziale, immediata e con i contenuti giusti. Ovviamente il top dell'accessibilità. Davvero complimenti ragazzi!
Ho provato a scaricare più volte l’applicazione, ma questa si
blocca sulla prima pagina con la dicitura “aggiornamento dei post, attendere qualche minuto”... sono tre settimane che aspetto! In attesa di poter valutare positivamente l’applicazione, chiedo se qualcuno può aiutarmi a risolvere questo problema.
Ottima applicazione per rimanere aggiornati su tutti gli eventi Apple, avendo la possibilità di seguire le dirette radio di tutti gli eventi trasmessi in diretta tv.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.