Opal Travel is the official app for managing your travel across the Opal network in Sydney and greater New South Wales. Use the app to add value to your Opal card remotely, enable auto top ups, view your travel history and access other useful public transport information, all on your iPhone.
• Top up on the go
• Trip planner with fare estimates
• View contactless payment trips
• Register your Opal card
• Report card lost or stolen and transfer the balance to another eligible Opal card linked to your account
• Alerts when you are approaching your stop
• Subscriptions to disruption notifications specific to your trip
• Auto top up functionality
• Account balance, trip history and Weekly Travel Reward information
• Opal retailer locations
• Compatibility with registered and unregistered Opal cards
Opal Travel is designed for use with Adult, Child/Youth, Concession and Senior/Pensioner Opal cards only and is not compatible with ‘jailbroken’ iOS devices.
Siri requires iOS 12 and above.
You acknowledge that Transport for NSW will not send you a paper copy.
For more information visit https://transportnsw.info/apps/opal-travel
- You can now view your contactless payment trips in the app
- Improvements in the display and filtering of accessible service information within the trip planner
- Bug fixes
Valutazioni e recensioni
Good, but upgrades needed
Good, it works well.
But needed some upgrades:
- to check your Opal activities (= trips) directly in the app, without being sent to the website on the browser
- also because this needs, every time, a new login. Doing it by the app wouldn't need a login (it's always logged in)
- a schematic map of the whole transport network of Sydney directly in the app. Now, if I want to know where a station is, I have to look for it with Google Maps
- the possibility to see the intermediate stations between two places, only by tapping on the trip info (Google Maps does it!)
Once that developers fix these things, the app will work very better!
- Transport for NSW
- 81 MB
Richiede iOS 10.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- Questa app potrebbe usare la tua posizione anche quando non è aperta, facendo diminuire l’autonomia della batteria.
- © Transport for NSW
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.