Want a better mobile IP cam app that works with Foscam, DLink, Axis and others that's easy to use, consistantly stable and designed to respect and maintain your privacy?
The OWLR IP Camera Viewer is made as a universal IP Camera app for Foscam, Axis, Dlink and many other manufacturers.
Unlike other apps, OWLR DOES NOT keep personal data on the OWLR servers. This ensures that when you connect your camera to the OWLR app, we work to make your camera safe and secure - whether used as a baby monitor, front and back door monitor, home security and store or for small business surveillance.
Our app supports other brands (e.g., TrendNet, Wanscam) but supported officially. We are focusing on creating the best app we can and constantly work with our users to make it the best we can.
Some of our user's favorite features include:
CAMERA AUTO DISCOVERY
Our smart auto-discovery feature detects your camera and completes setup in less than 30 seconds - on your home network!
DEFAULT / WEAK PASSWORD CHECK
OWLR checks and confirms with you whether or not your external cameras have secure passwords!
NATIVE IPAD SUPPORT
OWLR is great for the home security camera enthusiast with our iPad wide-screen matrix of your networked cameras.
AUDIO LISTEN AND PUSH TO TALK
Speak to your pet or the front door or listen to the sound of your baby - all from your phone.
AND MORE FEATURES COMING!
We are furiously adding new features based on user feedback - find us at http://hootie.co/owlr-users-suggest or email us email@example.com
OWLR IP CAMERA VIEWER APP BY OWLR:
- Camera Autodiscovery (no IP address necessary) and manual install
- External camera access - UPnP needed (http://hootie.co/upnphelp)
- DDNS support
- Sort camera thumbnails with long-press and drag
- MJPEG and RTSP video
- Selected Audio Listen support for Foscam cameras
- Push-to-Talk support for almost all Foscam IP Cameras
- Easy to use PTZ, IR and other control features
- Mirror and Flip video views (in Video Settings)
- Keep Screen Alive
OWLR respects you and your privacy:
- All camera passwords stay on your phone, not in our servers
- All camera feeds are only available to you and yours that you share with
- When the app goes into the background, the video feed stops
KNOWN SUPPORTED CAMERAS (JAN 2019):
Foscam SD Series
• Foscam FI8910 W/E/P
• FI8906W, FI8919, FI8918W, FI8904W, FI8905W, FI8905E, FI8906W, FI8916W, FI8907W, FI8909W-NA Mini
Foscam HD Series
• FI9821P/W, FI9821W V2
• FI9803P, FI9804P, FI9805P, FI9816P, FI9831W (no PTT support), FI9826P, FI9826W, FI9828W
• Fosbaby and Fosbaby P1
• FI9900P, FI9902P, C1, C2, R2, and R4
• AXIS M10 Series
• AXIS M30 Series
DLink Cloud Cameras
• DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-933L, DCS-934L, DCS-935L, DCS-936L
• DCS-2130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2330L, DCS-2332L, DCS-2630L
• DCS-5009L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L, DCS-5222L
Subscribe to Motion Alerts in order to receive emails and push notifications for all your cameras.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. These settings can be turned managed at any time from your iTunes Account Settings interface.
- Up to 2 cameras - $1.49 / mo, $12.99 / yr
- Up to 5 cameras - $3.99 / mo, $33.99 / yr
- More than 5 cameras - $5.99 / mo, $59.99 / yr
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: http://hootie.co/owlrterms
OWLR and the OWLR logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of OWLR Technologies Ltd or its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom or other countries. All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Johnson Mc Johnson here - and yes, another update for the app.
We have had a few test runs on the app and we have since cleaned up a couple of problems including an update to our World Cameras, improved the external IP check and even addressed a minor full-screen issue happening with iOS 13.
With these updates, along with our normal bug bashing, we look forward to the smiles that come with a new update for you.
Thanks for being with OWLR and remember…
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
Does not work anymore after last update
Snapshots are ok but after latest update cams do not work anymore; if you click on snapshots black screen on views and error “could not connect to camera”.
Please solve ASAP. Thanks bye
Update 10th Nov.: with today’s update now it works fine. Good job!!! 5 stars!!!
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Mazzinga - we discovered one of our libraries did some bad escape charactering - and we have pushed a fix through the App Store/Review. Hopefully the release is soon coming. Our humble apologies.
App molto buona. Assistenza sempre disponibile
App molto buona per monitorare le telecamere. Il motion alerts funziona egregiamente. L’assistenza è sempre disponibile a risolvere i problemi
Di facile utilizzo funziona su telecamere di diversi produttori senza grossi problemi, insomma da consigliare
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Ciao Voltaben, grazie per averci contattato e per l'ottimo feedback. Buona visione!
- OWLR Technologies Ltd
- 80.5 MB
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Cinese Semplificato, Coreano, Francese, Inglese, Olandese, Tedesco
- © OWLR Technologies Ltd
- Acquisti in-app
- OWLR Motion Alerts 0,99 €
- Motion Alerts for 1-2 cams 1,49 €
- Motion Alerts for 3-5 cams 40,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.