"It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game."
- Neal Stevens, subsim.com
"One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn't)."
- Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
Check out the full game trailer at:
- All new graphics depict the greatest war at sea in stunning full 3D
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Complete 44 achievements
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships
- 8 playable aircraft
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
- NO ADVERTISEMENTS. NO IN APPS. ONE PRICE = FULL GAME.
Join us on Facebook for latest news and ongoing discussion with the developer:
Update for iOS 11 compatibility
Improved splash effects
Improved gunfire effects
Valutazioni e recensioni
Ho dato 4 stelle perché sarebbe stato bello avere una mappa di tutto il Pacifico in cui far scorrazzare le flotte, ma forse è chiedere troppo ad un gioco del 2013 per mobile
isles targets not working correctly
This game is nice and addictive, well programmed apart few things which need to be fixed.
One thing is islands targets: their positions can't be estimated using the radar device as, when touched, they everytime give the targets position but not the correct firing angle..
This makes the island achievement an incorrect difficult to face.
Very good but...
The game is good, nice playability and historically accurate but I tried the newer "Atlantic Fleet" (again by Killerfish) and it's by far better. Why don't update "Pacific Fleet" to "Altlantic Fleet" standard? It'd be great to try the Pacific warfare with the much enlarged playability of the new version!
- Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- 114 MB
Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificato 12+ per:
- Rara/Moderata violenza in cartoni animati o fantasy
- Rara/Moderata violenza realistica
- © Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- 6,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.