Pathfinder Adventures, the digital adaptation of Paizo Inc.'s Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, translates the world's best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game into an entirely new breed of card game, where players cooperatively battle monsters and villains, and acquire new feats, items, weapons and allies.
Role-players will find the game's character development very familiar. Characters have classes such as fighter, wizard, and rogue, as well as numbers that define strength, dexterity, intelligence, etc. You'll improve your character by acquiring new items, allies, spells, and weapons as you explore and overcome challenges; over time, you'll be able to customize your deck to better suit your own individual vision of your character.
The game can be played solo, or with other adventurers using built-in pass-and-play functionality.
Pathfinder Adventures is free to download and play, however, some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to earn in game currency during play.
• Explore the towns, cities, dungeons and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign, including the fiercely-independent Sandpoint and the goblin-infested isle of Thistletop.
• Every locale has been transformed from a card image to beautifully enhanced and animated backdrops.
• Reactive cut scenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
• An interactive tutorial ensures the game is easy to learn for new adventurers and veterans of the Pathfinder universe alike.
• No physical card game set-up required. Pathfinder Adventures gets players straight into the action.
• Multiple adventure profiles so that players can experience the campaign using every character.
• Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay mode.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/pathfinder/
Find all the latest news for Pathfinder on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
Please see the many bug fixes located here https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/96305-pathfinder-update-129-rise-of-the-goblins-deck-2/ Also, The Goblin Cannibal is now available which contains, 5 new scenarios, A new Character: Tup the Terrible, and over 20 new cards. Requires Goblin Deck 1 to have been completed.
Ratings and Reviews
not free to play
Awsome game that mix D&D with cards.
I took one star out of five because I compare it with hearthstone. While hearthstone is designed for online gaming, and therefore has a very fast and smooth gameflow. Pathfinder on the other hand is an app version of a phisical card game, where you may have to click and drag several time for a single action.
You only the tutorial, one adventure and two characters for free, the rest of the story and characters has to be paid. But after looking at the price of a real card pack, it doesn’t look so expensive.
Maybe because I just played a game with awful lot of upgrades, I appreciate this game with almost no upgrade. but it a bit too difficult to strengthen a character, I feel like even after I play for one year, I’ll still lose once every few games even on the very first map.
Gran gioco non c è che dire! Perfetto x tutti gli appassionati di pathfinder! L unica pecca è che a mio parere è un po truccato.. ossia: è tutta la sera che provo a fare l ultima missione dello scenario, e non ci riesco sempre x uno o due round a causa dei dadi che fanno uscire risultati di me..a, probabilmente spingono a shoppare.. bah.. provo ancora domani poi bom.. se mai sarebbe un peccato.. comunque da provare!
Ottimo, fedele alla versione “fisica” ma con qualche twist in più. Forse solo un po’ caro (solo 2 personaggi, tutti gli altri sono a pagamento!). Nessun favoritismo sui dadi come ho letto in altre recensioni: con un minimo di tattica ogni scenario è facilmente superabile.
- Asmodee Digital
- 985.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Obsidian Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gold 2,29 €
- Rise Of The Runelords Bundle 16,99 €
- 4,000 Gold 5,49 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.