Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow’s as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Pillow has been featured multiple times on the press: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking app for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph and
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session trends.
- Heart rate analysis requires Apple Watch)
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording.
- Smart audio recording algorithm discards noise.
*This feature is not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts.
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY AND SLEEP TRENDS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews.
BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
3 NAP MODES
- Powernap, recovery and full cycle nap
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm.
- Sleep aid melodies and soundscapes.
- Unlimited sleep history
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Listen to your sound recordings
- 3 napmodes
- Access to all wake-up melodies & sleep aid sounds
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Runkeeper integration
- Database export in CSV format
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Fixed an issue with the Siri nap options in the app's settings
Valutazioni e recensioni
Good application. It is able to start the track in the right time and also able to interrupt once you are awake. I think is also correct to check you sleep status during all the night. The reason why I just selected 4 stars and not 5 is about the bars color. In case of Color Blindness is difficult to understand the details. My suggestion is to add a number or sign to identify better the columns
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We've noted your request and we'll do our best to make Pillow friendlier to use in case of color blindness. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
magari la lingua italiana
manca la lingua italiana a me viene in francese e non riesco a capire perché non trovo le registrazioni audio anche se ho la versione premium? per il resto l app è una miniera di informazioni ma se non capisco se posso avete apnee notturne?
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hello! Support for the Italian language is on our roadmap and will be available on an upcoming update. To access your audio recordings: Open Pillow on your iPhone or iPad > Swipe horizontally from right to left > Tap on the "Audio" tab
Feedback on a persistent error
It was a great app and really helped me out tracking my sleep. I got the premium version connected to my Apple Watch and was totally satisfied....up to a couple of weeks ago. Since then, Pillow seems not to work properly. It thinks I’m in the bed when I’m actually up and working, it shows sometimes 16 hours in the bed, basically the whole day! Moreover, the sleep graphic is completely wrong, it doesn’t record when I wake up - which I’m aware of - or shows an unusual percentage of REM (some unrealistic 85%). Shortly, it has become useless :(
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hello! From the description of the issue, it seems that the permissions required by Pillow haven't been properly setup but this can be easily resolved. Click on the following link to launch a quick step-by-step wizard to ensure that everything is set up correctly: https://pillow.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1839211 . If you require further assistance, please contact our support team. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select ‘Helpdesk’
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 329.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Richiede iOS 11.2 e watchOS 4.0 o versione successiva. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Ceco, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Coreano, Francese, Giapponese, Inglese, Russo, Spagnolo, Tedesco
- © Neybox Digital
- Acquisti in-app
- Pillow Premium 5,49 €
- Yearly Premium Features 29,99 €
- Monthly Premium Features 4,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.