Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Fall asleep faster with Pillow’s carefully selected sleep aid sounds and get personalized insights and tips about sleep using Pillow’s unique Snooze lab feature.
Pillow has been featured in: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- Sleep calendar: Pillow can detect sleep sessions from past dates.
- View last night’s report on your Apple Watch or iPhone
- Automatic sleep tracking does not require the Apple Watch app to be installed
- Get your sleep analysis report automatically as soon as Pillow detects sleep.
- Alarms & Audio recordings are not available in automatic mode
- Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad by pressing start when you go to sleep and pressing stop when you wake up.
- Smart wakeup: Pillow will wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics like time to sleep, time in bed and more
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep
- Optional vibration settings (iPhone only)
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed. Pillow can notify you when your optimal bedtime approaches
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts
SLEEP TRENDS & STATISTICS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews
SECURELY BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE & EXPORT YOUR SLEEP DATA
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps
- Select between powernap, recovery and full cycle naps
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
PREMIUM FEATURES INCLUDE: (One-time purchase. No subscriptions or hidden fees.):
- Unlimited sleep history
- Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, sleep trends
- Listen to your sound recordings
- Nap Modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Database export in CSV format
- Fixes with recorded night sounds not being played back for certain users
- Stability fixes
Valutazioni e recensioni
Good application. It is able to start the track in the right time and also able to interrupt once you are awake. I think is also correct to check you sleep status during all the night. The reason why I just selected 4 stars and not 5 is about the bars color. In case of Color Blindness is difficult to understand the details. My suggestion is to add a number or sign to identify better the columns
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We've noted your request and we'll do our best to make Pillow friendlier to use in case of color blindness. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Feedback on a persistent error
It was a great app and really helped me out tracking my sleep. I got the premium version connected to my Apple Watch and was totally satisfied....up to a couple of weeks ago. Since then, Pillow seems not to work properly. It thinks I’m in the bed when I’m actually up and working, it shows sometimes 16 hours in the bed, basically the whole day! Moreover, the sleep graphic is completely wrong, it doesn’t record when I wake up - which I’m aware of - or shows an unusual percentage of REM (some unrealistic 85%). Shortly, it has become useless :(
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hello! From the description of the issue, it seems that the permissions required by Pillow haven't been properly setup but this can be easily resolved. Click on the following link to launch a quick step-by-step wizard to ensure that everything is set up correctly: https://pillow.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1839211 . If you require further assistance, please contact our support team. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select ‘Helpdesk’
Feedback on a data error
I’d like to provide feedback on something I have noticed: my app is not analyzing data that was collected in my previous phone and/or apple watch. However, my new phone has the data, which can be visualized in the sleep section in the apple health app. How could pillow regain access to the data?
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hi! Please contact our support team to help you with this. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone › Tap on the Settings icon › Select ‘Helpdesk’
Acquisti in-appElenco completo
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 283.6 MB
- Salute e benessere
Richiede iOS 10.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Ceco, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Coreano, Francese, Giapponese, Inglese, Russo, Spagnolo, Tedesco
- Classificazione: 4+
- © Neybox Digital
- Acquisti in-app
- Pillow Premium 5,49 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.