PlayOff allows you to start playing music on one device, like your iPhone, then continue without missing a beat on another, like your Mac. It finds the song playing (and its position) on your other devices and picks up where you left off. It's like Handoff, but for music!
PlayOff works with both Apple Music and music synced to your iPhone with iTunes.
- Continue playing a song you started playing on one of your devices.
- iPad support
- Go beyond a single song and continue an entire playlist.
- Automatically switch audio output (like AirPods)
*Upcoming feature list subject to change.
PlayOff requires the Music app to be installed.
- Fixed an issue where nothing would play on devices not set to English.
- Fixed a crash when trying to pair devices.
- Fixed an issue where PlayOff would load indefinitely - particularly when trying to continue a track streamed from Apple Music.
Thanks as always for using PlayOff! Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com for help and feedback.
- Martin Jr Powlette
- 8.7 MB
Richiede iOS 11.4 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © Martin Jr Powlette
- 2,29 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.