The Royal Veterinary College’s free pet epilepsy tracker app is a new and interactive way to manage your pet’s epilepsy. Key features include:
• Seizure log: allowing you to record the details of your pet’s seizures, including what they look like, what happens during and after them, and how often they have them
• Medication log: allowing you to record details of all of your pet’s medications, their doses and how often they should be given
• Medication reminders: allowing you to set up a reminder alarm for when you should give your pet their medication, allowing for separate alarms for each medication prescribed
• My Pet: allowing you to record your pet’s details, including information about their epilepsy diagnosis and tests carried out, a notes function to record any questions you want to ask your vet, and a contacts log to save details of relevant professionals to have quick access to
• Export function: allowing you to package and send your pet’s seizure diary, medication diary and medical history by email to your vet or any other email account
• Sharing function: for you to anonymously share your pet’s medical history, seizure and medication diaries with the RVC to contribute to future research into canine epilepsy
• Educational material: a wealth of information is included in the app, from the basics of what epilepsy is, how it is diagnosed and identifying different seizure types, to practical advice on what to do when a seizure strikes and good medication practice.
Free, no subscription fees.
Every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct within the app. Please note that information is intended primarily for a UK audience and may change after publishing of the app. This information is not a substitute for advice from your own vets. RVC is not responsible for any actions taken as a result of using this information.
Valutazioni e recensioni
I was waiting for this kind of app. Can you create an Italian version?
- The Royal Veterinary College
- 22.7 MB
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- © 2015 The Royal Veterinary College
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.