The ultimate urban brawler Streets of Rage 2 is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover SEGA’s side-scrolling classic!
Mr. X is back, and he’s thirsty for revenge! After kidnapping Adam Hunter, Streets of Rage heroes Axel and Blaze join forces with Adam’s kid brother Skate, and wrestler Max to bring him to justice. Utilize all new blitz attacks and breakout moves in a city crawling with criminals and thugs, and put an end to Mr. X’s crime syndicate once and for all!
Streets of Rage 2 joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile!
- Four playable characters, each with unique ‘blitz’ attacks, capable of dealing incredible damage to your enemies.
- Insane cast of end-of-level and mid-level bosses, from jet-pack fuelled psychos, to ‘Big Ben’, the lumbering fire-breathing brawler!
- Eight side-scrolling levels to tussle through – from amusement parks, to munitions dumps, until you reach the Syndicate stronghold itself!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
CONTROLLER SUPPORT: MFi compatible controllers
“The best scrolling fighter you’re ever likely to play.” - Retro Gamer #94 (September 2011)
“Crafted in the style of a fine sculpture.” [97%] - E. Storm, Diehard Game Fan Vol. 01 #3 (January 1993)
“Streets of Rage 2 is without a doubt the finest scrolling arcade beat 'em up on any format!” [95%] - Steve Keen, Computer & Video Games #135 (February 1993)
STREETS OF RAGE TRIVIA
- Known as Bare Knuckle II: Requiem for a Deadly Struggle in Japan
- The Japanese version of the game shows Mr. X smoking a cigar during the final boss scene
- There's no need to fight the jetpack-weilding boss Stealth in Stage 6 – focus your attention on Souther instead!
- Max Thunder was only playable in the 16-bit version of the game, appearing in neither the Game Gear nor Master System versions
STREETS OF RAGE 2 HISTORY
The game was first released on the SEGA Genesis in the US in December 1992
Developed by: Sega CS, Ancient, Shout! DW
Main programmer: Akitoshi Kawano
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include "Interest Based Ads" and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Streets of Rage 2, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bello, ma aggiungete anche la modalità a schermo intero.
Dovreste implementare anche la possibilità di potere scegliere tra le modalità 4:3 e Fullscreen.
E poi stiamo ancora aspettando il terzo capitolo.
Che tuffo nel passato
Non so quanti gettoni e 500 lire ho usato per giocare a questo gioco al bar sotto casa .. 😍 gioco fatto benissimo e possibilità di salvare le partite guardando un video promozionale di 30sec. Ma va più che bene visto che è gratuito. 5 stelle agli sviluppatori 🔝🔝
Un tuffo nell’adolescenza
Chi come me ha 40 anni non può non ricordarsi i pomeriggi interi passati davanti al Megadrive a giocare con gli amici. SoR è senza dubbio una delle cose migliori successe negli anni 1990!
- Sega America
- 128.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SEGA, the SEGA logo and STREETS OF RAGE 2 are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade 2,29 €
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.