Stay ahead of the competition with the app that’s as ambitious as you are. Get the trusted insights and in-depth analysis you need from The Wall Street Journal, America’s most trusted newspaper—providing key decision-makers around the world with peerless reporting since 1889.
Download the WSJ app today and receive instant access to The Wall Street Journal’s award winning journalism, including world-renowned coverage of the news moving stock markets and impacting business—from the Trump administration, to Brexit and beyond.
Simple and easy to use, the WSJ app provides you with the trusted insights you need, wherever, and whenever you need it. Access real-time quotes, breaking news and the latest headlines impacting business and finance. Plus, explore a wide range of dedicated sections with insightful articles, including: Politics, Opinion, World News, Lifestyle, U.S. News, Technology, Economy and more.
Key benefits include:
(+) Full access to the WSJ app, WSJ.com and WSJ. Magazine—our award-winning lifestyle publication.
(+) Multiple ways to read the newspaper including access to global digital editions of The Wall Street Journal—U.S., Europe and Asia.
(+) Trusted insights from a world-renowned newspaper, with over 125 years of peerless reporting and award-winning journalism.
(+) Unlimited access to a wide range of dedicated site sections, including: Business, Markets, Politics, Opinion, World News, U.S. News, Economy, Technology, Lifestyle and more.
(+) World-renowned business news and coverage on the economy, including real-time quotes, global markets data, the latest on mergers and acquisitions, plus much more.
(+) Global headlines, breaking news coverage and real-time market quotes, along with The Wall Street Journal’s in-depth analysis and informed commentary. Key features include:
(+) What’s News feed: A real-time news feed, curated by The Wall Street Journal’s award-winning journalists—featuring must-know global news across business, finance, politics and the economy throughout the day.
(+) Ability to print out articles directly from your mobile device.
(+) Save and Share articles to read later.
(+) Off-line reading, enabling you to remain ambitious, wherever you are.
(+) Alerts and notifications for breaking news, developing stories and live updates—including the ability to follow your favorite journalists.
Key Features for Apple Watch:
(+) Get the latest breaking news from around the world, instantly available on your watch screen, with the ability to save and read later on your iPhone or iPad.
(+) Receive alerts and notifications with breaking news developments and updates from around the world—from America and Canada, to Europe, Asia and more.
You can now have the world-renowned and respected journalism from The Wall Street Journal, America’s most trusted newspaper. Available for subscription for $36.99 per month and receive unlimited digital access—including full access to WSJ.com, the WSJ app and the WSJ. Magazine digital edition.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial or introductory period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to The Wall Street Journal, where applicable.
- iOS Multitasking features now available: with Split View (if supported), you can now use the WSJ app and another app at the same time.
- Follow your favorite authors and content: you can sign up for push notifications from the article pages.
- iPad: crossword fixes and improvements
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
excellence in search of multi mediality
1. Contents excellence is there, in the no.1 world newspaper (although there was some understandable, forgivable uncertainty to name the crisis as such in Summer 2007/early 2008, and at that time a review on The Nation signalled a questionable reduction in inquiries).
2. The app is ok and will evolve: it is now my 1st morning approach, slightly better than the linked mail I used as 1st entry previously on the Mac.
The 30" big iPad fits also greatly with the Bluebird zoomable quasi-paper version.
In the near future, I’d expect some AI and learning based personalisation of the App, namely its choice amongst the full contents of the printed Jo. And the full site.
A model for news apps
The app is organized to deliver news. It does not suggest stories or repeat stories an editor thinks I should read, and is organized so that areas of news- national, international, local business, arts news- is kept together and is organized. WSJ has moved from my second news source to first because of its app.
Easy to navigate/ clear / functional
There is everything at my fingertips, compared to website of its British counterpart newspaper which is cumbersome and at times mysterious to navigate / this is easy and very clear and enjoyable.
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- 108.4 MB
Richiede iOS 11.0 e watchOS 3.0 o versione successiva. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Raro/Moderato contenuto sessuale o nudità
- Raro/Moderato contenuto relativo ad alcol, tabacco o stupefacenti
- Rara/Moderata violenza realistica
- Raro/Moderato contenuto adatto a un pubblico adulto
- Raro/Moderato contenuto medico/terapeutico
- © 2020 Dow Jones & Company. All Rights Reserved.
- Acquisti in-app
- The Wall Street Journal Europe 22,99 €
- The Wall Street Journal 32,99 €
- The Wall Street Journal 32,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.