*** UniversalWomen Speaker is free for the Refugee Speaker campaign: www.refugeespeaker.org ***
UniversalWomen Speaker is a new multilingual tool providing medical translations on pregnancy, childbirth and overall maternal health in 6 different languages.
UniversalWomen Speaker facilitates multilingual communication between women and healthcare professionals who don’t speak the same language. It is powered by UniversalDoctor translation technology used by hospitals and patients worldwide.
- Hundreds of medical sentences and audios translated and recorded in 6 different languages by native speakers
- Search function: Find the translations you need quickly in the selected language
- No internet connection needed: Once UniversalWomen Speaker is downloaded, all the content is 100% offline so you can use the app anywhere, anytime
- Dynamic pop-up screens with large text and audio facilitate medical visits as well as support hearing and vision-impaired patients
- Healthy pregnancy and safe motherhood information and advice included
If you’re a frequent traveler, or interested in communicating healthy pregnancy and safe motherhood information in different languages, download UniversalWomen Speaker to have a maternal health medical translator in your pocket.
UniversalWomen Speaker is the flagship tool of the UniversalWomen Project - a joint venture between UniversalDoctor and the Millennia2025 “Women and Innovation” Foundation to promote equal access to maternal health information and support efforts in reducing maternal and child mortality around the world.
To celebrate our official launch we have added 4 new languages.
Let us know in your review what language you would like to see next. Thanks!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.