Collect by WeTransfer is the best way to capture, combine and collaborate on ideas. Save content from all of your apps in one place.
– Save photos, links, songs, videos, documents and anything else you can think of.
– Stay in your flow and save stuff from your phone for later with just a couple of clicks.
– Organize your content onto beautiful boards, perfect for visual thinkers.
– Invite anyone to add to your boards with no sign-up or log-in required. Share the link through email, Slack, WhatsApp and other channels straight from the app.
Whether you're planning your next trip, collecting references for a mood-board or sketching out your future business, bring it together in one place with Collect.
WeTransfer makes beautifully obvious tools that bring ideas to life. Founded in 2009 as a simple, well-designed file sharing service for the creative community, WeTransfer has grown into a set of products for different parts of the creative process. These include storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, our Collect app and the WeTransfer.com platform, where 42 million people send one billion files every month.
This update contains a few small improvements and bugfixes. Besides that:
## Collect 3.4.0 is better in every way
In this release, we’ve redesigned the app navigation to improve how you save and organize your ideas.
## There’s no more “My Items”
We realized that the relationship between boards and My Items was confusing, and we wanted to provide clarity on what it means to save an item.
- Previously, if you added a new item to a shared board, it would appear in My Items as well. And if you then deleted it from My Items, you’d delete it from the board you’d uploaded it to as well.
- Now, items you add to a shared board will not be mixed in with your own private items. Any items you add to a board will live only in that board.
## So what’s in this release?
There are now four tabs in the app:
- The All items tab gives you an overview of all the items in your Collect app, whether they’re saved to a board or not
- The Boards tab is where you can organize your items and share them with others
- The Single items tab is for items that you haven’t added to a board yet (or never will!)
- The Account tab is where you can manage your settings
We hope that you’ll find the new navigation clearer and more intuitive. Enjoy collecting!
Valutazioni e recensioni
Sulla buona strada
L'applicazione funziona bene, la uso spesso per condividere foto con gli amici come alternativa a WhatsApp (degrada le foto) o Google drive (spazio molto più limitato). I punti dolenti sono: il caricamento con app in background mi sembra funzionare peggio, e in ogni caso risulta lento. Punti positivi ulteriori sono che viene spesso aggiornata.
Veramente molto utile, puoi inviare foto, video e files tramite un solo link. App ben fatta.
Si mantengono tutti i file divisi in maniera facilmente intuibile ed ognuno è sempre richiamabile e scaricabile per l’utilizzo in altre app! Meravigliosa!
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.