Yochaa is a beautifully designed iOS application that equips novice and professional investors as well as stock market enthusiasts with tools to: analyse the Nigerian Stock Exchange Data , easily seek out the best and worst performing companies from an ocean of stocks and make informed investment decisions.
Yochaa employs an easy-to-use but sophisticated and powerful interface to help you make meaning of financial data.
PRICES (WITH CHARTS)
1. View price charts of all Nigerian stock market securities over the last five years.
2. View performance of all Nigerian stock market securities at a glance.
3. Easily pick out the best and worst performers.
4. Colour codes instantly show the state of the market on any day.
1. Cut out the noise and focus on only stocks you care about. Easily find stocks based on different performance indicators, index groups, NSE compliance status and more.
1. Monitor the performance of your stocks portfolio with regular price updates.
2. Instant access to useful information on stocks you own: History of purchases, average cost price vs current market price, return on investment and percentage holdings.
3. Create and monitor a dummy portfolio to understand the market before making real commitments.
1. Regular research and analytics articles that would help guide and hopefully improve your investment decisions.
Note: We are constantly making updates to Yochaa. More features will be regularly added and published over the coming weeks. Thanks a lot for your patience.
*DISCLAIMER: Yochaa is an independently developed third party app. It does not belong to and was not developed by The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Quicker refresh of info for newly listed companies.
- Osagie Zogie-Odigie
- 43.8 MB
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Accesso web senza restrizioni
- © 2014 RME-Ideas Limited
- Acquisti in-app
- NSE Ticker Subscription. 7,99 €
- Credit for A4 Print. 1,99 €
- Credit for A3 PDF print. 7,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.