The QuikLAB™ application (the "App") is designed to provide a convenient way for users to schedule a COVID-19 test at a QuikLAB™ mobile testing site, receive and store their encrypted COVID-19 test results, and manage their QuikPASS™ Report. The App has two separate interfaces, one for consumer users and another for laboratory personnel, each having different functionalities.
Once a consumer user has created a user account through the App, the App allows users to do the following with respect to COVID-19 tests performed at CLIA-licensed mobile laboratories:
* Find a nearby QuikLAB™ testing site.
* Get directions to the QuikLAB™ testing site. The user can click on the address of the QuikLAB™ site, and the App will copy and paste this address into Apple map application. At no time will QuikLAB™ track the user's geographic location.
* Schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing at a QuikLAB™ testing site.
* Receive appointment reminders 6-hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
* Receive a 6-digit identifying QR Code that is unique to the individual user. The user's COVID-test will be logged with this QR Code to ensure the individual receives the correct test results.
* Show the QR Code to laboratory personnel at the QuikLAB™ site to confirm the identity of the user.
* If the user consents to receiving COVID-19 test results through the App, the user will receive and can review COVID-19 test results on the App.
* View current and historical COVID-19 test results at any time.
* Share the QuikPASS™ Report, which is a de-identified, encrypted report of the COVID-19 test results, with organizations such as employers and schools to verify authenticity of a negative COVID-19 test result. Only users can share their personal QuikPASS™ Report with a third-party organization at the user's sole and absolute discretion.
* At their discretion, upload an identification card to the App, which allows a third-party organization to identify the user at the time the QuikPASS™ Report is shared with such third-party organization.
In addition, QuikLAB™ personnel will use the application for the following purposes:
* Scan the consumer user's QR code to pull up the user's account information.
* Document the consumer user's verbal responses to the initial pre-testing health questionnaire.
* Create a unique official laboratory report number, used to track the user's laboratory test through the testing process (e.g. the tray in which the test is inserted and the time remaining for test processing).
* Upload the consumer user's COVID-19 test results.
* Generate a unique and encrypted QuikPASS™ Report for the user.
* Communicate with the consumer user that the COVID-19 test is complete.
* If the user has a COVID-19 positive test or there are any issues with the test itself, QuikLAB™ personnel will contact the user through the App directly.
App performance enhancement
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TPTGlobalTech Inc.
- 98.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © TPT MedTech QuikLAB™
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.