Where Are U is the app developed for calling the European Emergency Number 112 (where available), automatically sending your location information and all the other information you included in the app.
The European Emergency Number 112 was created to provide all European citizens with a single number for their emergencies: Ambulance, Firefighters, Police can be alerted by the same PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point) and the service automatically locates you, for a rapid and accurate response.
Where Are U allows you to:
- send your position to the 112 PSAP management software, allowing an accurate location, for a rapid response, when every second is important;
- store your personal data, including ICE (in case of emergency) numbers, that can be called for you by the 112 PSAP operator if necessary;
- enhanced interface for unimpaired sight citizens;
- "silent call" function to allow a call to 112 and warn of an emergency, even in situations when the caller is unable to speak;
- selection of the most appropriate type of emergency when calling 112;
- switching to the proper emergency number when travelling abroad (e.g. in the U.S.A. the app will dial 911, instead of 112);
- guide and app tutorial available from the menu;
To use the Where Are U services, you need to follow a free of charge registration process.
Now Where Are U Allows you to chat with the 112 PSAP. Whenever you are not capable to speak, you can request a chat session with the operator, who will enable the message echange from the app.
This function, orginally designed for unimpaired hearing citizens, is crucial in every situation when speaking is not possibile.
- AZIENDA REGIONALE EMERGENZA URGENZA
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Beta 80 S.p.A.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.