The Cardiac Interventions Today Device Guide app provides a comprehensive listing of interventional cardiology devices available in the United States. This easy-to-use, searchable app includes sizes, configurations, and unique characteristics of each product, along with company information, web resources, and product links for even more detailed information. The online and app-based versions of our annual Device Guide contain updates throughout the year and represent the most current listings. This app delivers a hands-on tool that is a must-have for anyone in the interventional cardiology field.
• Fixes the DisplayModeButton not showing up in iOS 13 and later for Split Views.
• Fixes an app crash for devices having default locale other than English.
- Bryn Mawr Communications LLC
- 127.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2018, Bryn Mawr Communications LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.