‘Dr@Hakeem’ is the first national mobile application that provides full details for the physicians pertaining to their daily appointments and patients’ medical history, in order to improve the healthcare process in the public health sector in Jordan.
‘Dr@Hakeem’ mobile application has been created to support the already existing cycle of the “Hakeem” program; the first national e-health initiative in Jordan to automate the public health sector, which was launched in October 2009 under the patronage of H.M. King Abdullah II.
‘Dr@Hakeem’ app enables the physicians to track down their patients’ medical appointments remotely wherever they are and whenever they want to, it also provides full details about the patient’s medical history such as vital signs, allergies, health problems, laboratory tests, radiology reports and medications, in order to improve healthcare process.
The program aims to facilitate efficient high quality healthcare in Jordan through nationwide implementation of an electronic health record solution which enables the healthcare service providers to electronically access medical records of patients simply by entering the patient’s national ID number.
‘Dr@Hakeem’ Application Features:
- Main clinics screen: Displays the main clinics available in the Hakeem system.
- Sub-clinics screen: Displays the sub clinics available in the Hakeem system.
- Appointments screen: Displays the patients’ scheduled appointments.
- Appointment details screen: Enables doctors to view the (Patient’s name, hospital/health care center name, clinic’s special instructions).
- Patient information screen: Displays the patient’s basic information in addition to his vital signs and medical record.
- Patient health summery screen: Displays the patient’s health problems, allergies, medications, vaccines … etc.
- Laboratory tests details screen: Enables the doctor to view his patient’s laboratory orders and test results.
- Radiology screen: Enables the doctor to view his patient’s radiology reports.
We are change the security certificate because the already used is expired, and we re-newed it.
And since we implement certificate pinning, we have to make a new build for the application, with the new certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
- ELECTRONIC HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © EHS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.