‘Dr@Hakeem’ is the first national mobile application that provides full details for the physicians pertaining to their daily appointments and patients’ medical history, in order to improve the healthcare process in the public health sector in Jordan.
‘Dr@Hakeem’ mobile application has been created to support the already existing cycle of the “Hakeem” program; the first national e-health initiative in Jordan to automate the public health sector, which was launched in October 2009 under the patronage of H.M. King Abdullah II.
‘Dr@Hakeem’ app enables the physicians to track down their patients’ medical appointments remotely wherever they are and whenever they want to, it also provides full details about the patient’s medical history such as vital signs, allergies, health problems, laboratory tests, radiology reports and medications, in order to improve healthcare process.
The program aims to facilitate efficient high quality healthcare in Jordan through nationwide implementation of an electronic health record solution which enables the healthcare service providers to electronically access medical records of patients simply by entering the patient’s national ID number.
‘Dr@Hakeem’ Application Features:
- Main clinics screen: Displays the main clinics available in the Hakeem system.
- Sub-clinics screen: Displays the sub clinics available in the Hakeem system.
- Appointments screen: Displays the patients’ scheduled appointments.
- Appointment details screen: Enables doctors to view the (Patient’s name, hospital/health care center name, clinic’s special instructions).
- Patient information screen: Displays the patient’s basic information in addition to his vital signs and medical record.
- Patient health summery screen: Displays the patient’s health problems, allergies, medications, vaccines … etc.
- Laboratory tests details screen: Enables the doctor to view his patient’s laboratory orders and test results.
- Radiology screen: Enables the doctor to view his patient’s radiology reports.
- Fixing bugs.
- Implementing the sensitive patient checking when select a patient.
- Distinguish between the in and out patient medications.
- In the lab order details we reduced the information to only include the Results section.
- Specify patient location; Hospital -> Ward location -> Bed number.
- Show the following:
- last 10 signed medical notes.
- Vital signs history for blood pressure and temperature.
- RAD images for each radiology order and for each patient.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ELECTRONIC HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © EHS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.