We have heavily invested in providing e-Banking services to our clients, through iBank which gives you access to a vast array of services including: account management, card management and fund transfer services with 360 degrees of portfolio viewing and management.
Our iBank phone application mobile offers you a secure, user-friendly, and safe platform that is specifically designed for smart devices.
You can start using the iBank application immediately with your existing credentials on your smart device, just download the application “iBank”.
The application allows you to enjoy:
• View your account(s) balances.
• View the last 10 transactions performed on your account.
• View your account details.
• View your credit card details.
• View the last 10 transactions performed on your credit card.
• Perform credit card payment.
• View your loan details.
• View the latest 5 installments and the next 5 installments.
• View the Term Deposits "TD" details.
Payment and Fund Transfer Services
• Transfer funds between your accounts.
• Transfer to another INVESTBANK account.
• Transfer to local Jordanian banks accounts.
• Transfer to International bank accounts.
• eFawateercom Bills Payments.
• ATM’s & Branches locations.
• Loans & Term Deposits calculators.
• Mailbox to communicate with customer service.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updates on the New Features:
- SMS Management
- Transactional Push Notifications Management
- Transactional Notifications Listing (ALERTS)
Ratings and Reviews
Updated version doesn't recognize it's been updated. After update and installation, every time you open the app it still asks for update.
In (almost) 2019, you can’t have this app.
Your iOS application is horrible. It is not updated nor optimized for iOS 12, and phones with bigger screens. It does not have a good user interface, it is also slow. I do not believe that you do advertise this application as usable. You should pull it off from the AppStore and build an application that rises up to the level of other banks at least. The login mechanism is weird, and it requires me to click when opening the app to login even when Touch ID is configured. Let us not mention you do not support Face ID on newer models. After all, this is what we expect given the bank service itself.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.