Lamsa takes your child on an educational journey along the most critical years of childhood development, building up educational, language and creativity skills, enhancing self-confidence, preparing your child for school and for a happy successful life.
Lamsa's educational content is designed in accordance with the principles of early childhood development and under the supervision of educational and developmental experts to drive mastery of knowledge and skills for children to reach their full potential.
What does Lamsa offer your child?
Interactive learning activities, stories, nursery rhymes, games, and videos based on early childhood development and education principles, developing your child's intelligence, educational and language skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as enhancing your child's emotional and social skills.
Examples of educational themes and topics covered in Lamsa:
- Letters and Words
- Numbers, Shapes, and Colors
- Reading and writing
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Drawing and coloring
- Creativity and self-expression
- Collaboration and adaptability
- Exploring space
Lamsa helps your child to drive mastery of knowledge and skills to reach their full potential.
- Learn letters, numbers, colors, shapes and countless skills in an interactive manner to develop your child.
- Educational activities suitable for your child to learn independently or together in interaction with you as a parent.
- Simulation of your child's auditory, visual, and kinesthetic functions.
- Reports for you as a parent to monitor your child's progress and to learn more about your child's areas of interests and strengths.
- Hundreds of learning activities, offline games, and stories for the price of one book.
- A safe, ad-free environment that you can trust.
- Multiple learning modes to cater for your and your child's preferences.
- Instant learning, with no time wasted on waiting to download.
- Once your child engages with any story, learning activity, game, or video, your child can continue to engage with it offline at anytime and anywhere, without the need for an internet connection.
- A single subscription package covers up to 5 devices, so your child can continue learning on any accessible device.
If you still did not make up your mind on which subscription package you would like to subscribe to, Lamsa offers a number of learning activities for you to try out to help you decide on your preferred subscription package. Once you choose a monthly or annual package, you also have the ability to cancel automatic renewal at any time.
Download Lamsa now to prepare your child for school and for a happy successful life.
- Performance improvement and Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A very recommended app while your children learn and enjoy in the same time.
This is the best app in iTunes . I recommend to download it for your children . Amaaaazing
Perfect App i like it !
Lamsa is a very nice app for the child and it gives him/her a lot of love to learn more 👍👭👬
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lamsa FZ-LLC
- 166.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Lamsa
- In-App Purchases
- اشتراك شهري في محتويات لمسة $3.99
- Lamsa Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.