Easily add reflections to your photos and videos for depth and dimension enhancing their appearance.
Live Photos and GIFs are converted to video.
Set reflection width, offset, alpha and depth.
What can Photo Reflect do for me?
• Reflect photos and videos to simulate standing them on a mirrored surface in 3D.
• Edit photos (not videos) to add meme (titles) and more.
• Perspectively warp reflected photos and videos to simulate viewing them sideways in 3D.
• Export your reflected photos and videos to the pasteboard or camera roll in transparent PNG format.
• Email your reflected photos and videos to contacts as transparent PNG image attachments.
• Customize the reflection by varying its height, width, offset, alpha and gradient parameters.
• Select parameters to edit from a tab bar, change their values with a slider.
• Vary reflection parameters to effectively create transparent copies of a photo using an alpha channel.
It's easy to use. Just follow the animated tips at the bottom of the screen.
Each time the app is launched a different sample image is displayed for trying out the various effects.
Update for iOS 14.
- Video support added: Videos can be reflected, including Live Photos and GIFs which will be converted to their video representation.
- Reflected videos can be exported to the Photos library as videos or Live Photos.
- In the new Options menu specify the background video color to white or black.
- New scaling options for producing larger reflections, even possibly up to their maximum size if memory allows.
- A new menu 'Load Random Media' to import plain photos or Live Photos randomly from the Photos library. You can also load random built-in photos.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.