Quick and easily record incoming and outgoing phone calls on your iPhone.
- Record incoming calls
- Record outgoing calls
- No limit on how many recordings you can make
- No per minute fee - monthly subscription only
- Upload your recordings to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or through FTP
- Transfer recordings to your desktop computer using iTunes File Sharing or Wifi Sync
- Passcode protect recordings
- Share recordings by SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat or Twitter (Share as audio or video)
- Trim recordings
- Zip recordings
- Change playback speed 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x or 2x
NOTE: Call Recorder requires your carrier supports 3-way conference calling. SimplyTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this service in the US.
Please check local state or Country laws regarding telephone call recording before using this app.
Recordings will be deleted from our server after 7 days. Please make sure you download them offline during this timeframe.
- Subscription will allow you to record phone calls
- Subscription Length: Monthly
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Bug fixes
- Free Trial Period added