ActiVise What’s Next is an app alternative to laminated picture cards for visual timetables, social stories, patient journeys, independent living sequences or any sequence that you need to read, follow or memorise.
Users can create their own sequences or download and personalise prewritten sequences. The easy editing features allow the user to quickly and effortlessly create or modify the steps in the sequence. Users are able to:
• add steps,
• duplicate steps,
• delete steps,
• add a picture from their album,
• add a picture taken on their camera,
• add text in any language,
• add additional text to accompany a step accessible on the blue button,
• change the order of steps.
Sequences can be viewed in four different views; Step by Step, Now & Next, Sequence Slider and Whole Sequence.
Users can use the Ratings Bar to identify whether steps are complete or feelings of anxiety associated to each step.
Users can download prewritten sequences to use or to personalise that includes:
• all about me templates,
• preferences templates to illustrate choices,
• emotional expressions to identify the way someone is feeling,
• visual timetables for schools, college, university and workplace settings,
• personal routines such as brushing your teeth or washing clothes,
• preparation of food such as heating soup or boiling an egg,
• sequences for calming down or solving a problem,
• sequences associated to visits such as to the doctors or supermarket.
Once the sequences have been created or modified, they can be shared with friends and family.
Download the app for free and let ActiVise What’s Next help to untangle your life.