Ada is Your Health Guide:
Find out what's wrong if you or someone you care about is not feeling well.
Developed by over 100 doctors & scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions, from a common cold to rare diseases.
Every day Ada helps thousands of people to live healthier lives, and this is reflected by over a thousand 5-star ratings in the App Store.
How Ada can help you:
1. Tell Ada what's troubling you
2. Answer personalized, simple questions
3. Find out what's wrong
4. Get instant information relevant to you
• 100% Private – First names only and your data is always safe
• Share Health Data – Share info about your health and activity with your doctor
• Personalized – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, Ada gets to know you and gives health information specific to you
No topic is off the table. Ask Ada about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Urinary Complaints
• Sexual Health Problems
• Pregnancy-related Problems
• Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Neurologic Disorders
• Mental Health Issues
• Problems Sleeping
• Indigestion Problems
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
• Rheumatic Diseases
You speak, we listen!
Your feedback helps us to improve Ada.
Thanks for using Ada! This release brings small bug fixes and performance improvements to help you manage your health better.
Easy to use and seems to be pretty accurate.
I can't even register
So many bugs and I can't use it. This is useless
Sorry that Ada isn't working for you, that must be frustrating. We'd love to hear some more detail on the problem so we can get it fixed for you as soon as possible, if you get some time we are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend!
The Ada Team.