Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Whether you’re training for a 5k, a marathon, or exercising for weight loss, our fitness coach will help you achieve your goals. Track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the adidas Running app by Runtastic.
JUST A FEW STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Easy tracking in real time with built-in GPS — all your stats and your progress in one place
2. Customize the dashboard to your needs
3. Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
4. LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Let your friends know that you are out and about — receive custom cheers to motivate you to go even further!
5. Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
6. Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
7. Only thing that’s missing? A good shoe of course: Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair!
- Groups: Create a group and run with friends or join one of the many adidas Runners groups and be part of the many events!
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start an adidas Running activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look at your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Running & adidas Training, including the 6 different training plans.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
The renewal rate will be according to your subscription $9.99, $39.99 or $49.99.
Purchasing a Premium subscription will automatically end any active free trial, where applicable.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
With some hard work, we've totally improved our Garmin integration. We'd love if our Garmin-wearing users could test the app and report any issues and feedback on the improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stop without permission
This application stops during use without permission on the way. It often occurs.
It has stopped during 10 kilometers of running three times.
It is fatal malfunction.
I do not recommend billing
Added on July 26, 2020
The glitch that caused the app to stop working out was fixed before I knew it.
I really like the audio that reads up on distance and pace. The Asics app was unfamiliar with the mechanical voice.
I'll continue to use Adidas Running in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, sorry to hear about this issue! Have you already tried out the troubleshooting steps in the following Help Center article: https://bit.ly/2EPkZB1? In case you still experience any issues, don't hesitate to contact us at https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Your adidas Runtastic Team.
Data has disappeared.データが消えました。
All past data has disappeared.
The first full marathon run, Hawaii run, and African marathon are all gone.
No prior announcement.
Help screen is only in English or German.
At least there are no Japanese users in the eye.
We do not recommend downloading in consideration of the future.
Did you contact support for other people's reviews? I also wanted to contact you, so I contacted you via the app's "Support and Feedback".
The support page does not support Japanese and skips to pages such as "Frequently Asked Questions", making it difficult to access the inquiry page.
After a long struggle, I was able to reach a page like an inquiry, so I made an inquiry in English.
It's been over three weeks since then, and I haven't heard back so far.
Can't use ! 新OSの影響？バグ？
I've been using it for a long time because it's easy to use ...
① Even if the "Measurement start button" is pressed, the app will stop in 15 seconds and will not move.
→ Only "Start button" is valid
② "Slide → Finish" is not possible.
* This is a feeling that it cannot slide smoothly.
I can try the slides over and over again and occasionally press the end button.
Is this the influence of the new OS? bug?
The app will not be fixed even if it is reinstalled.
I want you to fix it soon.
- runtastic GmbH
- 208 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership ¥5,100
- Premium Membership ¥1,200
- Premium Membership* ¥6,700
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.