With the new Air Canada + Aeroplan app, you can now enjoy the advantages of the Aeroplan loyalty program with the combined ease of managing your Air Canada trips in a single convenient place.
EVEN BETTER TOGETHER
Sign in with Aeroplan to unlock access to loyalty program benefits. Dive in to see your points balance, track Elite status progress, view recent transactions, and access popular program features like Family Sharing, eStore, car rental, and hotels.
BOOK YOUR WAY
Book your next trip using cash, or by redeeming your Aeroplan points. You can now also book with a combination of Points + Cash, or even pay 100% of your fare using points, including taxes, fees, and charges.
TIMING IS EVERYTHING
By presenting timely updates on your home screen, you'll always be up to date. Action cards prompt you when it's time to check-in, show your upcoming flight status, and even offers your flight's menu when it's almost time to eat on flights offering meal service.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear throughout the app for quick access. Your boarding passes are saved for offline use in the app but can also be added to Apple Wallet.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, and cancellations.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn airport navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status. Location data is also used to present the correct boarding passes at connecting airports, and to provide the current location when using airport maps.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for onboard Wi-Fi and the wireless entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Calendar: access to your calendar is used to sync flights from your upcoming bookings to your device's calendar.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Your device and app information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the app.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 firstname.lastname@example.org
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
Version 5.16 of the Air Canada app includes new features based on our customers' feedback, as well as enhancements and bug fixes.
• You can now sort flight results by time, price, duration or stops to create your ideal itinerary.
• As usual, we've included bug fixes to improve the quality, performance, and stability of the app.
Do you have a suggestion or idea? Did you see a bug or something that isn't working correctly? You can reach us through the 'Customer support' section found in the Home tab menu.
Loving the app? Don't forget to rate us 5 stars and leave a review!
We hope you're all staying safe and healthy, and we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.
We still cannot use this app even though I noticed the following message;
“Addressed an issue that would cause the app to crash on startup. Thanks to all those who reported this issue!”
I did uninstall the app and installed it again but this issue has not been solved yet.
I think it’s because of a new device of the latest iOS version. In the case of upgrading from iOS 10 after installed this app, it works fine.
Worst airplane app ever
I cannot even check-in my flight. The
drop down of Departure just won't show up. I can't believe this version is tested before release
- Air Canada
- iOS 11.0以降が必要です。
- iPadOS 11.0以降が必要です。
- iPod touch
- iOS 11.0以降が必要です。
- © 2009-2021 Air Canada