With the official app of Canada’s largest domestic and international airline, you can conveniently book flights and manage travel to over 200 destinations worldwide. And now, with our latest release of the Air Canada mobile app, it’s now easier than ever to take flight from your mobile device.
Working with seasoned travellers we made the app simpler to navigate, removing unnecessary steps, fine tuning the speed, and enhancing its overall performance.
MEET YOUR NEW CO-PILOT
We overhauled the interface design to meet the demand for one handed use, perfect for those times when you need to check in with your right and sip a chai latte with your left.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn in-terminal navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
BOOKING IS A BREEZE
Quickly and conveniently book flights and manage your trips on the go.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear in the ‘Trips’ tab. Your boarding pass is saved for offline use in the app but can also be added to Apple Wallet.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, cancellations, and booking changes.
Log in with your Aeroplan Number to sync all your bookings to the app with ease.
With the Rouge Player feature in the app, connecting your tablet or smartphone to stream hours of complimentary movies and TV shows during your Air Canada Rouge flight has never been so simple. Alternatively, you can surf from the sky by connecting your device to Gogo® Wi-Fi.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for the entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Your device identity log information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the App.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 firstname.lastname@example.org
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
Version 5.1 brings back some favourite features, and includes several enhancements and bug fixes. Thank you for your patience and support.
• We've reintroduced the Altitude Digital Card. In addition to viewing the card in the 'Aeroplan' tab, your priority contacts are also now available from the 'Customer support' section.
• NEXUS card is back. Save your NEXUS information to your saved traveler profile, and have it automatically added to your check-in to/from the United States.
• Resolved an issue which prevented the 'Check-in' button from appearing on the 'Trips' tab. The button should now appear when check-in opens, and disappear once everyone is checked-in or check-in closes.
• Addressed an issue which prevented access to the 'Boarding Pass' directly from 'Trips' for some customers. The boarding pass is now available right from the 'Trips' tab, at the bottom of the screen.
• We also tidied up a bunch of bugs to improve the performance and stability of the app.
• Improved the reliability of bookings automatically retrieved by Aeroplan. This should resolve the issue of bookings disappearing, and also allows for redemption bookings to be automatically retrieved and saved.
• Customers without a booking saved in the app can now use their Aeroplan number to check in from the 'More' tab. Your booking and boarding pass will be saved automatically after check-in.
Thank you for your feedback and comments on our v5.0 release. Enable automatic updates, or check back often as we update the app regularly with new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Do you have a suggestion or idea? Did you see a bug or something that isn't working correctly? You can reach us through the 'Customer support' section on the More tab.
We still cannot use this app even though I noticed the following message;
“Addressed an issue that would cause the app to crash on startup. Thanks to all those who reported this issue!”
I did uninstall the app and installed it again but this issue has not been solved yet.
I think it’s because of a new device of the latest iOS version. In the case of upgrading from iOS 10 after installed this app, it works fine.
Worst airplane app ever
I cannot even check-in my flight. The
drop down of Departure just won't show up. I can't believe this version is tested before release