Anatomage Table Companion allows you to interact with highly accurate male anatomy from a real human cadaver on the iPad. Enjoy your promotional price of $24.99 from $49.99 for a limited time.
Anatomage delivers the world’s most accurate digital cadaver to iPad users with the Anatomage Table Companion app. Stemming from our renowned Anatomage Table’s content, used by thousands of Universities worldwide, the Anatomage Table Companion app features a male cadaver with more than 2,300 annotated structures. This set of data originated from a real human cadaver which was frozen without embalming chemicals before being sectioned at 0.2mm intervals.
With Anatomage Table Companion, you will be able to:
- Peel away anatomical systems layer by layer to explore the human anatomy
- Interact and visualize major anatomical systems including Cardiovascular, Nervous, Skeletal, Endocrine, Reproductive and Skin
- Explore real human anatomy through rotating and zooming
- Remove, add, and isolate anatomical systems and structures
- Highlight structures using the coloring functionality
- Make learning notes with a touchscreen pen
- Have the Anatomical Terms in different languages (English, Latin - Terminologia Anatomica -, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish)
Anatomage Table Companion is tailored to be a companion app for the Anatomage Table. The app is a solution for users looking to explore the Anatomage Table contents while away from the classroom or labs but is also greatly useful to any user looking for the most accurate real human anatomy reference.
Supported iPad models: iPad 5th generation or newer, iPad Mini 5th generation or newer, iPad Air 3rd generation or newer, iPad Pro 11” or newer, iPad Pro 12,9” 3rd generation or newer. Anatomage declines any and every responsibility for other devices.
Minor bugs fixed