As a musician one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or auto-transpose the notes for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
AudioStretch is the world’s first audio and video transcription tool.
Now you can manipulate the pitch, speed and transcribe your tunes from both audio and video files; or by using your phone’s camera you can capture video directly into AudioStretch and transcribe it!
Import audio or video files
Capture video with your phone camera for transcription
Change the speed of files without changing the pitch
Listen to the individual notes as you drag the waveform
Play audio and video at zero speed
Transpose any music
Loop difficult to learn sections
With AudioStretch you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
Note: This is the LITE edition of AudioStretch, which has a few feature limitations. To get all the features, without the limitations, consider buying the Full version.
LIMITATIONS OF LITE VERSION:
• Max song duration 3 minutes (full version 3 hours)
• Speed range from -1.5x to 1.5x (full version -10x to +10x)
• Pitch shift +/- 3 semitones (full version +/- 36 semitones)
• Load songs from your Music Library
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact email@example.com
Fix for a bug that caused issues with importing tracks from the Apple Music library.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can you add Japanese languages?
Can you add Japanese?
Developer Response ,
Hi there - Thanks for reaching out and for the feedback. We'll take it into consideration regarding Japanese language support!
Excellent for practice
This is an excellent app for practicing unknown pieces. It is very easy to set a loop and if video is available, one can observe exactly how something is played.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kuriwi - We're glad that you hear that you are enjoying AudioStretch as part of your practice regime! Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback, anytime.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.