BAC Tracker is an easy and accurate way to determine your blood alcohol content (BAC). This app can calculate your current BAC based on a formula that keeps weight, gender, and alcohol by volume (abv) in mind. Users need only to enter the time they started drinking, the amount in ounces they're drinking, and the abv of their beverage to keep track of their BAC.
- A color-coded chart for each day to show your BAC over time and where your current / peak BAC falls
- Weekly view of your peak BACs for each day of the week
- The ability to log your drinking start time, amount drunk in ounces, and the alcohol by volume (abv) of the drink
- The capability to normalize drinks based on alcohol by volume (abv) to a standard unit of alcohol
- Three different categories for types of drink (beer, wine, liquor)
***** Disclaimer *****
BAC Tracker should NOT be used to determine whether a user is capable of driving or operating machinery.
Fixed issue with Daylight Savings offset on the Home chart