A fast and powerful army list creator for tabletop wargamers.
Create, view and share army lists for a wide range of game systems using data files created and maintained by an active community of BattleScribe users.
Become a BattleScribe supporter to remove ads, unlock extra features and support ongoing development!
Please remember that all BattleScribe data is created and maintained by the BattleScribe community.
• Works with a wide range of tabletop wargame systems from a variety of manufacturers
• Quickly create rosters and experiment with new army list ideas
• Calculates points totals and shows you problems with your list
• Share your lists with others via the internet or over the tabletop
• Highly customisable roster printouts in a range of formats
• Fully compatible with BattleScribe on desktop and other platforms
Supported game systems include: Warhammer 40k, Age of Sigmar, Necromunda, Blood Bowl, Adeptus Titanicus, Star Wars X-Wing, Legion & Armada, Kings of War, Infinity, Gates of Antares, 9th Age, Firestorm and many more.
Problems or Questions? See the FAQ: https://battlescribe.net?faq=list
- Significant memory and performance improvements when creating or loading rosters
- Split screen support
- Updates for iPhone X
- New options to customise how you navigate nested forces
- Much improved data management
- Improved roster sharing
- Bug fixes
Have used BattleScribe for about 4 years and it has incredibly useful throughout that time. I have only used the free version and the occasional add is not so annoying.
Really useful and practical if for some reasons you won’t be able to bring your codex,and a good on the fly app to check some wannabuy units.
A massive help!
I wouldn’t be able to make lists or mess around without this. Seriously a fantastic app for anyone playing tabletop games! (In my case 40k)