Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet. Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds, buy gift cards from over 90 major brands.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Real time gift card purchasing from major brands including Amazon.com
- Support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and XRP
- Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens, including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX), Gemini Dollar (GUSD) and Binance USD (BUSD)
- Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for testnet wallets
- Customizable wallets name and order
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
BitPay Card Disclosure
BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. This card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International. "Metropolitan Commercial Bank" and "Metropolitan" are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
* Bug fixes
So much faster...
Faster, easer and simpler than other wallets I’ve used. Love it!
Bcash? No segwit?
Did you just release bcash support and yet there's still no segwit support?